Fan Clubs | beta

Supernatural discussion thread

The Icon

Well I wanted this thread to be about your supernatural stories not a debate on if they exist or not. That way why I put that line there in the first place. We have debated if they exist before, but never told stories.

But if You guys feel you would rather have a combined story/debate thread go ahead and ask Saz to change it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

Actually, this isn't strictly my story, but my Nan genuinely believed in zombies to the point were she thought that Elvis being one was a perfectly reasonable explanation for all the sightings of him after his death.

Another one that isn't really a story about something I saw, but more about something someone else claims to have seen was, once, when I was in Iceland, the cab driver pulled over the middle of a long, open road to pick up a few weird shaped rocks, because he thought that they were trolls you hadn't got home in time (apparently, like vampires, trolls only come out at night) and he was going to drop them off the forest so that they'd be home come night time when they'd turn back into trolls. Naturally I demanded that he let me help.

If you find yourself driving around Iceland, keep your eyes open for any piles of weird shaped rocks outside forests, because that's what they are; little piles of trolls waiting to go home. I thought it was a cute thing to do.

Edited by John Hancock

This isn't strictly my story, but my Nan genuinely believed in zombies to the point were she thought that Elvis being one was a perfectly reasonable explanation for all the sightings of him.

Did you tell her Zombies usually look like corpses, not like normal people?

Guest John Hancock
Did you tell her Zombies usually look like corpses, not like normal people?

Ah, in Ashkenazi (the ironically last-sylabelled term for Jews from the vaguely Soviet Union region) culture, they look like regular people, and are called "dybbuks". They'll come round your house and ask for help and deny they ever died, and then they'll kill you in your sleep if you let them in.

Ah, in Ashkenazi (the ironically last-sylabelled term for Jews from the vaguely Soviet Union region) culture, they look like regular people, and are called "dybbuks". They'll come round your house and ask for help and deny they ever died, and then they'll kill you in your sleep if you let them in.

Really? I never heard of that legend. Somebody should make a film out of that. (Well they probably have already.)

Opened a cloest door and a pair of trousers spinning around no wind or anything just trousers spinning.

Hearing a like grunting news before a picture came off the wall at me. (If it had just drops fair enough, but I was stood at least five feet away.

A car driving up to me, no one got out, yet it was empty when I walked past. (Walked past within a minute of the engine turning off.

Being poked in the back, hair being pulled and stuff being turned on and off during the day and night.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts or at least supernatural happenings.

Opened a cloest door and a pair of trousers spinning around no wind or anything just trousers spinning.

Hearing a like grunting news before a picture came off the wall at me. (If it had just drops fair enough, but I was stood at least five feet away.

A car driving up to me, no one got out, yet it was empty when I walked past. (Walked past within a minute of the engine turning off.

Being poked in the back, hair being pulled and stuff being turned on and off during the day and night.

So yeah, I believe in ghosts or at least supernatural happenings.

The trousers was wind/breeze? The picture I don't know. You said within a minute for the car, how far from the car were you. Could somebody have exited without you noticing.

The trousers was wind/breeze? The picture I don't know. You said within a minute for the car, how far from the car were you. Could somebody have exited without you noticing.

I did say no wind or nothing.

I was watching the car the whole time to make sure I wasn't run over :lol