Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye

Guest Jack

Guest joe boy
Hayes level of boxing is s**t compared to previous heavyweights ie Lewis Tyson and many more fighters in the 80's and 90's. The heavyweight division in general is crap so im not expecting a good fight but i do think Klischko is the smarter of the two and i see haye being controlled in a fight that will go the distance. Klischko points win!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jack
I'm not sure on this, I want Haye to win to say after the fight "Told ya, I beat that boring boxer". Klitschko like many other things in Germany are really over hyped to a point where you want to throw your TV out the window or eat your newspaper.

Then again I want Klitschko to beat that p***k up.

Not that I know much about the German press but what I have seen, always seems to be nauseating. It's incredibly biased from them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Keegan

The Face-Off video really, really got me in the mood. I was already up for the fight before that and I reckon if it doesn't get you into this bout, nothing will. I've watched it 3 or 4 times.

Cannot wait for July 2nd.

Guest Anime Otaku
Anyone been watching "David Haye vs ..." on Sky 1? Pretty cool though not informative really, I think maybe he's looking to become a TV presenter.

Guest Laffy

I really really hate Haye he is becoming really overbearing and I think his trash talk went above and beyond a boxing match. I really want Klitschko to win to knock Haye down to size but on the other hand despite the levels of hate I have for this man I do want to see a British winner.

I never used to miss a match in the old days of Tyson, Lewis, Bruno etc. But have never been interested watching recent boxing matches as i thought the £15.00 was a bit steep for something i now only have a passing interest in. But now Haye has actually made me consider buying this.

Damn!? 15 quid and that with a possible 1st round knock out? What a waste.

Just about the same over here, only we get it for free with commercial breaks after every round which really does take the piss.

Guest Anime Otaku
It couldn't be any worse than Haye vs Harrison was even if one of them stop the other with one punch. I'm still on the fence about spending the £15 though.

It's not often I'll cheer for a German, but Haye is a gobby little shit and Wladimir did the little tosspot a favour by fighting him in July, giving Haye a chance to realise his dream of uniting all the titles before he (allegedly) retires in October. So yeah, I hope Klitschko knocks him out cold and crushes his dream. That's what you get for being a mouthy twerp.... and I'm speaking from experience of being a mouthy twerp :P

Guest John Hancock

Racist!

He's an ethnic Ukrainian, born in Kazakhstan, who lives in America. Thinking all central/eastern European people are the same grumble grumble.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

He might be, I don't know :P

All I know is that he was born in Kazakhstan, he fought for Ukraine in the Olympics and he lives in Los Angeles. I know he used to live in Germany, so it's very likely that he has citizenship, I have no idea.

Guest The GS
What time is this?

Event starts at 8 on Box Office so I'm roughly guessing around 10 ish?I just paid €22 for it.