Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye

Guest Jack

You would hope that on a Wrestling forum of all things that people would understand why Haye was a mouthy shit in the lead up to the fight.

But yes the good guy in his own backyard with the fancy pyro won.

Awful fight mind.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
Well, i can definitely say that Haye lost with as much class as he built up to the fight with. None. Time to retire, Dave. You're terrible.

Guest Anime Otaku
I didn't bother with it last night as £15 is a bit steep, going against the grain I'm disappointed that Haye lost. I hope the talk of him delaying his retirement and having another go around with Klitschko leads to something when he's fully fit as a broken toe is not exactly a minor problem when your trying to move out the way of an angry Ukranian that's trying to punch you in the mouth.

Guest Alexanderdgreat
Not the most exciting fight in the world, but, hey, at least Klitschko won. Over all though, I tonight's biggest winner is going to be MMA from the look of the UFC 132 card.

great comment....i came away from this one knowing why everyone is sooo into MMA

Edited by Paul

Time to retire, Dave. You're terrible.

You basing this on last night, or on a career that has seen him be a 2 weight champion before hitting the age of 30. Unifying the Cruiser weight division in the process?

Yeah, you can't really argue that David Haye isn't a good boxer, because he is. He's also a mouthy git, and I can't get behind any boxer who constantly chats that much rubbish. Exactly the same thing happened with Prince Naseem, the guy had skills, but got entirely too self confident in them. Which is why it's always funny watching these guys get beat. The only thing I'd have liked to have seen more than Haye losing on points, would've been him getting knocked out quick.

Guest The B-Man
He really isn't a good boxer though. The State of the Heavyweight division is woeful at the minute

He is a good boxer, but he is not a true HeavyWeight.I do think though that he should call it a day now as he doesn't have the power now to demand a re-match, he's made his money and would make a nice few quid doing tv work etc..

Yeah and his broken toe argument he keeps ragging on about is piss poor. "I couldn't give it my all because of my little toe"...come on Klitschko had his number even if he'd have been 100% Edited by Shaun2J

He really isn't a good boxer though. The State of the Heavyweight division is woeful at the minute

The state of the division may well be woeful, but no-one turns pro unless they're at least "good" at whatever it is they're doing. He's by no means spectacular, but he's a competent enough fighter.

I guess it's all subjective though.