Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Z! True Long Island Story Appreciation Thread

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman

Because Zack Ryder is AWESOME.

Ep #8 is up - WM Week - and I HAD to post it. There's an awesome cameo in here that you'll love when you see it. The Big O face off is HILARIOUS as well. As is the whole thing, really.

[YOUTUBE]My7ve2WXiU8[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eiyuu
I normally just lurk here, but seeing this thread I had to log in just to comment on it. Ryder is one of the most genuinely entertaining guy on the roster, yet he gets nothing. Hell, he got one of the bigger pops at Mania in his cameo.

Guest Eiyuu
You could be right that it was for her, but I'm a blindly optimistic person and hope it was for Ryder, and that someone up the ladder took notice.

I spent this morning watching all these bad boys and it's great.

Specifically loved "This is WWE DROPPING the ball with Zack Ryder" and his reaction to his dad wearing a JoMo t-shirt.

Oh, and of course THE cameo.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Featuring Zack's Dad (cool ass dude) and John Cena.

[YOUTUBE]dyQoXvq64PU[/YOUTUBE]

"I'm trying to get over!"

Guest Jimmy Redman

#10!

He mentions the confiscated sign, if that entices you.

[YOUTUBE]BBstw8dz-Ok[/YOUTUBE]

THE INVIZIBLE JUMP ROPE!

I dont know if I've mentioned this before, but I am so, SO in love with Scott Stanford. He's seriously the greatest thing ever.

Scott Stanford's twitter has been great lately. He's been encouraging folks to suggest ways to get Zack Ryder quotes into his baseball commentary. Apparently he's already ended a broadcast with "take care, spike your hair" and he's holding out for a player called Canow to hit a homer so he can use "woo woo woo, you Canow it"!

Awesome.

Guest Matthews
Zach Ryder is a genius... Loving that guy right now! He needs to be on T.V more immediately :good222:

This.

I bet Billy Mays could have sold the Invizible jump rope