Martial Arts

Z! True Long Island Story Appreciation Thread

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, back on form!!

Seriously...Scott Stanford...on TV...more...now!! The guy obviously knows what he's doing, seems to actually do fine on commentary, and isn't Michael COle arguing with King or Booker for an hour each show.

Guest Jimmy Redman

#14!

Featuring: Big O, Scott Stanford, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

iOVPk0qDwsY

BROSKIS ON BROADWAY.

Guest Jimmy Redman
As far as I know he's nobody, he's just a friend of Zack's. Seems like an indy wrestler maybe.

Guest Eiyuu
As far as I know he's nobody, he's just a friend of Zack's. Seems like an indy wrestler maybe.

Ah, okay thanks.

I don't see why that's so sad, a move to WWE.com means the W is getting behind him.

The reason it's sad is because if the E are going to bring Z to .com they're going to want to control all of it, from production to content. That is why it's sad.

It could also mean that they control exactly what goes into each video, which kinda defeats the purpose. I don't want to see WWE stamp their brand of "comedy" all over this.

EDIT: What Dentz said basically.

Guest Beefhead
Yeah I see your point but we cant have it both ways either they get behind him and market him, possibly ruining the whole thing, or they just ignore him and waste his talents.

Guest Beefhead
See, I think Ryder should be okay. He seems like one of those guys who can make the best out of whatever he's given, so a move to WWE.com wouldn't be completely horrible for him.

QFT look at what he's done already with the ridiculous gimmick he was saddled with by creative, hes owned it and made this web show must see.