Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Z! True Long Island Story Appreciation Thread

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman
The Dirt Sheet was on WWE.com and they didnt interfere with it or stop it from being great.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's the only thing that makes me think it wouldn't be so bad. As long as we still get Scott Stanford goodness, then it should all be cool.

So how long do you reckon it'll be til Ryder's on Raw with Big O as his back up? We need the Zack Pack!!

Guest The GS
QFT look at what he's done already with the ridiculous gimmick he was saddled with by creative, hes owned it and made this web show must see.

Didn't he come up with his own gimmick from seeing some popular Youtube video though.

Guest Beefhead
Maybe he did, but its still a ridiculous gimmick, that he's owning, and getting over big time. Edited by Beefhead

Guest John Hancock
Didn't he come up with his own gimmick from seeing some popular Youtube video though.

Whoever came up with it, it's more a copy of Jersey Shore than My New Haircut. Although, that said, Jersey Shore is, itself, a copy of My New Haircut.

I think it's not really a copy though. Zack Ryder is from Long Island, and he is Italian-American, so he'd have long been away of the south-shore guido stereotype LONG before My New Haircut and Jersey Shore made it famous. For that reason, I'd imagine he came up with it. Vince is way too behind the times to think up a gimmick that relevant, that quickly.

For those who haven't seen it, we're talking about;

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

[YOUTUBE]4JMOh-cul6M[/YOUTUBE]

It's almost five years old and is, like, the seed of the family tree when it comes to the American media's bizarre obsession about guidos.

Guest Scotty2Hotty
Episode 16 is up... I have never posted a video link so I wont bother incase I do it wrong :)

Guest John Hancock
Long Island is gunna go f*cking crazy on Monday. I'm already calling biggest pop of the night if he comes out to the actual arena.

Episode 18 is out... And great :)
Thanks for posting so we can all enjoy it. ;)

[YOUTUBE]40cedXBt0pw[/YOUTUBE]

Back-burner. :lol

Edited by DC