Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Under Ten Minute Matches

Guest Frank Botch

Guest Jimmy Redman

The Summerslam match is hilarious to me because Angle HAD TO kick out of his finish :lol

But still a fun as hell opener, and their rematch on SD is even better.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Jimmy Redman

I am bumping this thread because f*ck Angle/Benoit, THIS is Kurt Angle Doin' It Right in January 2003.

Because HOLY CRAP ON A STICK, this is an AWESOME SPRINT.

Its more of a super Rey performance (and the man is UNREAL here) but Angle also looked good eating everything and absolutely killing Rey with some big bombs. Watch for the brutally spiked German because there is ZERO chance that Rey didnt break his neck and die taking it. Its Lita landing on her head level nastiness.

Anyway, this is one of the greatest 'Babyface takes champ to the absolute limit' sprints I've ever seen. I spent the entire second half going "Yep, THIS must be the cutoff" and continually being surprised with a new move. Finish is AMAZING. Rey is easily one of Angle's best opponents.

[video=youtube;VKclLGXZtEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKclLGXZtEc

Guest Jimmy Redman

I DARE you to bring me anyone in the known universe who is a better Under Ten Minute match worker than Rey freaking Mysterio.

This is also one of Cena's last matches as a heel, and features: Cena rapping! Blowjob jokes! Heart punch! Rey KO'd in mid air! One armed vertical suplex! LARIAT-OHHHH MURDER! Springboard nutshot!

Good times. I need more 2003 in my life.

[video=youtube;oGqjNQm_agU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqjNQm_agU

• 1 month later...

Time to take this a little old school, the only footage that I know of of the great George Kidd, even in this short match and his advanced years one can still see his immense skill;

[video=youtube;g_1BrLgLmwc]

And here's another match that ended early, but this time it was due to injury;

[video=youtube;66z2Uf8ZpEc]

And here's a Giant Haystacks squash, I won't give away the result, lulz but here it is, "28 seconds" *clap clap clapclapclap*;

[video=youtube;TcpHhmQ2M-M]