Random News 2013

The Fury

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 8 years in NXT.

Tin foil hat time.

This made me wonder if wwe is just buyin' up all the best indy talent and keeping them under contract in FCW/NXT so they don't go anywhere else?

Wouldn't put it past 'em. Hell of a strategy.

edit:

Sorry everyone. Sorry. Seemed I jumped the gun a bit...

He just posted on twitter "Amigos I am not signed with WWE just ignore the photos and rumors, if you don't see it posted on my website, twitter or Facebook, not true!" ;(

*EDIT*

He also posted on Facebook "Amigos I regret to inform you that I am not signed with WWE. I appreciate the love but its not true! Please disregard any photos, postings etc... I am only currently working independently and with DGUSA and AAA. Any legitimate information will be posted on my official accounts such as twitter, samuraydelsol.com and Facebook! Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!"

Edited by Maxximus

Guest Jimmy Redman

Hang on, after 2012 there are really people still claiming that WWE keep everyone good down in FCW and berry the indy wrestlers?

I can only imagine I've missed some sarcasm somewhere.

It is possible the pic is photoshopped?

No, it was a legit question. I'd never heard anyone talk about it before that I recall and I didn't mean it in any sort of sinister way, like how dare they or something. I know they're not going out of their way to berry anyone.

Yeah but this will probably involve wrestling like Monsters Brawl with Jimmy Hart and Kevin Nash. This film is about real Pro Wrestlers wrestling zombies.

Yeah but this will probably involve wrestling like Monsters Brawl with Jimmy Hart and Kevin Nash. This film is about real Pro Wrestlers wrestling zombies.
And Zombies from Ireland has a scene where real pro-wrestlers wrestle zombies.

Guest The Beltster
Can we make 2013's resolution to stop using the word Berry when we mean Bury? It's the most pretentious thing ever.
Lettuce talk about 2013 resolutions.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Can we make 2013's resolution to stop using the word Berry when we mean Bury? It's the most pretentious thing ever.

What if I really mean berry?

I thought thats what they did, hide them under mounds of fruit. My bad.

What if I really mean berry?

I thought that's what they did, hide them under mounds of fruit. My bad.

Surely he'd still be buried by berries. I will not let you get away with this Redman! :P