Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW's 20th Anniversary Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013 from Houston, TX (#1025)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, January 14, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, January 15, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Toyota Center in Houston, TX

Confirmed Matches/Events

20th Anniversary Celebration of Monday Night RAW

The Rock to Appear & Perform a Rock Concert

Several Former Stars to Make Special Appearances

Team Hell No's Four-Month Follow-Up with Dr. Shelby

Divas Championship:

Eve © vs. Kaitlyn

Build to the Royal Rumble

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steenerico

I had the same concerns about hell no, I am ready for another Bryan singles run though.

Apparently Ric Flair is confirmed to be on the show

I had the same concerns about hell no, I am ready for another Bryan singles run though.

Apparently Ric Flair is confirmed to be on the show

I wonder if this is where The Dazzler comes in? I'd be gutted if Team Hell No split up though, I was actually hoping for the great moment where they both finally get on the same page for a prolonged period of time. Maybe that's where the evaluation is going?

Guest Edgehead

Same here. It would be a real shame to lose Team Hell No but every cloud & all that :)

bad news for some divas fans or of this diva

According to PWInsider.com, current WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres is said to be on her way out of the company, and it is expected that she will drop the title to Kaitlyn during tonight's 20th anniversary Raw show.

It was announced last week that Kaitlyn would be challenging Eve for the title tonight, and at this point it's the only bout being advertised for Raw.

Disappointed to see Eve lose and probably leave. She's been brilliant for a while now and by far the best diva I've seen since probably Trish a few years ago. She's a very good worker, who had probably just reached her peak.

Good match though.

What is the benefit of making Ziggler look so weak? The DDT off the top rope should have been the finish, or maybe when Ziggler used his finisher. I don't see the point in always making Cena look like Superman at the expense of everyone else.

The WWE seem intent on making MitB winners look weak, presumably so they think they'll end up with a more shocking title win. Yeah, that'll work. Bury Ziggler for months and when he wins the title, will people think "I didn't see him winning a title!!" or will they think "the guy who has been hit with thousands of Brogue Kicks and AA's and looked non-threatening to anyone, including A,J just won a title".

The Rock is the most natural entertainer in wrestling history, on another note. Regardless of the content of his promos, he has so much charisma, it's great to watch.