Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

RAW's 20th Anniversary Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013 from Houston, TX (#1025)

TPIB

Oh, you've been here a long time have you? That's cute. You're the only one making an issue about anything. I was just stating RUMOR THAT I HEARD. I still don't get what you don't understand about that unless you're one of those blind Orton dick riders. I think he has an old lady, bud. Guess you missed your chance.

I'm calm, bro. Calmer then you are. :lol

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest terrythunk

Just stating he isn't in a losing streak angle. You're acting like a weirdo.

And stop trying to make it out like I'm in the slightest bit moved, people can read, and they know I'm not.

Guest John Hancock

You make no sense. Neither does this conversation, be gentlemen and talk about something else.

How 'bout them Yankees?

Guest John Hancock
Yes you. Be your right, or be you wrong, this conversation is silly and ruining the thread for everyone else so please let it die.

Who me? By stating Orton isn't involved in a losing streak storyline, which is fact...

Yeah I see.

How do you know he's not involved in a losing streak storyline? He could be racking up losses for a reason? I don't know whether that's the case or not, but I'm not prepared to go throwing words like "fact" about without any kind of inside knowledge or provable justification.

Either way like John said, it doesn't matter who's wrong or right in this, just that it seems to be a discussion gone weird, so I'd like to advise all involved to knock it the hell of and move on accordingly.

Ta very much.

Guest terrythunk

John, Rumour or not, I wasn't the one who tossed my rattle out if the pram over me simply stating the obvious, followed by needless personal insults.

Read the thread: he clearly stated Orton was in a losing streak, not that he might be entering one.

you want to let something die, stop bringing it up in your every post as I'm clearly not expanding in my posts like others, resorting to the dreaded caps or even caring. Lets see if you do again...

Edited by terrythunk

Guest Jimmy Redman

OK, lets try calm and reasoned.

Read the thread: he clearly stated Orton was in a losing streak, not that he might be entering one.

He didnt. He said he heard a rumour about him going on a losing streak. Meaning that he might be embarking on one now, not that he was currently already on one of any length.

This. Read this over and over until you get it:

I wasn't giving my own personal opinion, just regurgitating rumors I've heard. Besides, what does Orton's past win/loss record(LOL) have to do with a storyline where he loses a few matches, becomes frustrated, then turns heel due to the frustration?

You are the only person arguing about whether he's already on one.

And in any case, please, please stop.