Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

2013 WWE Hall of Fame Discussion Thread - April 6, 2013 from New York City, NY

TPIB

Guest John Hancock
I don't know who you have induct Bobby (maybe Bret Hart?), but I'd like to see either Terry Funk (who I'd prefer) or The Rock (who I'd expect) induct Foley. Edited by John Hancock

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest terrythunk
I dunno, I reckon if it's left down to Mick to choose we could well end up with the Funker inducting him. Without a mouthpiece.

Foley is too smart not to have the Rock do it $$$$$

Guest Fatherof10minis
Terry Funk would be cool for the symbolic purposes of their friendship, but Jim Ross would make a more fitting speech for the Micker.

Guest John Hancock

For speeches sake, Ross and Heenan should induct everyone, but Funk gives it that personal touch, the Japanese death matches, ECW, Chainsaw Charlie, when Foley was on his way up, Funk was always there with him and, now that he's at the official end of his career, it's only right that Funk should be doing the honours.

Funk inducted Foley as a rookie, now he's inducting him as a legend.

Guest oliverjksmith

WWE Hall of Fame 2013

For selfish reasons I'm ecstatic about Foley's induction- ill be meeting the legend a few weeks after in Reading as part of his comedy tour :) in all seriousness now is a perfect time for Foley, not only is it the MSG, but wrestling has come to a point where even Vince is able to acknowledge the true dedication and sacrifice indie workers such as Mick endured/endure in order to benefit the industry. Not to mention the likes of Paul e will be in attendance....pure magic