Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 18, 2013 from Lafayette, LA (#1030)

TPIB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fatherof10minis

Shield on fire again, great 6 man match and win for Ambrose Rollins and Reigns.

Mark Henry is pure BEASTMODE, Henry has flown up my list of favorites.

Ziggler/DelRio was a good match, Bryan/Swagger was good ,match.

Lame end to Raw, Rock is losing my faith here slowly but surely. Hoping for a funny finish to Punk/Cena so we can get a triple threat at mania and that is the only thing that will get me to watch that title match.

Heyman vs. Vince will bring on Brock v Taker next week.

That belt is horrible. It looks tacky and naff, just like the spinner belt did. A prestigious title shouldn't look like a bit of uncool bling.

It might grow on me and I was just kidding about wanting the spinner back. I've seen this design floating around for months and I knew it was coming eventually, I was just naively hoping we'd get something old school and classy.

I guess it could be worse. It's way better than that Jeff Hardy monstrosity.

It's trash.

To be fair unless it was the Winged Eagle you were never going to like it correct? :lol

It think it's pretty nice, anything is an improvement on the Spinner anyway but this is a nice one, not the best the WWE has ever had, but it's certainly not the worst.

Guest HH-Evolution

For some reason, that was the only other one I could think of. :lol

really I was only speaking in terms of how they appear/are designed, not of those belts directly.

Guest The Beltster
To be fair unless it was the Winged Eagle you were never going to like it correct? :lol
No, I just dont like seeing trash, and thats trash. It looks like a tacky piece of bling, its garbage. It doesnt look like a prestigious championship belt, it looks like a toy.

It doesnt have a design, its just the WWE logo boxed in a frame. Thats lazy, and its shyte. What about that has anything to do with a world title or a wrestling championship? Doesnt even say wrestling on it. We're probably stuck with it now for the next 7-8 + years.