Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 18, 2013 from Lafayette, LA (#1030)

TPIB

Guest LadySuperNova
I guess it's better than the spinner belt. But, it's got too many diamonds on it. It looks like a ugly piece of jewelry rather than a championship title. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either, if that makes sense! Overall, Raw felt off last night and wasn't that good.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to retract my previous statement that it is ugly.

it still looks ugly as hell up close on it's own in that pic on this thread, (as others have said, them diamonds and the bulls are whack) but i just saw it on a picture on The Rock's twitter and it looks ok at a distance when draped over his shoulder.

Actually, do they still get worn where belts go - around the waist? i can't remember the last time i saw one worn that way...

i still think it's not bad, better than some titles i've seen in different promotions and means the spinning belt is gone for good. I think some do and some don't wear the belt around the waist. Punk done this before heyman started managing him.

I doesn't even look like a belt in the pictures. It looks like some kind of novelty ring you get from one of those seaside plastic egg dispenser things.

Where does the nameplate go? Please say they're not gonna customise the sideplates for each champion?

I doesn't even look like a belt in the pictures. It looks like some kind of novelty ring you get from one of those seaside plastic egg dispenser things.

Where does the nameplate go? Please say they're not gonna customise the sideplates for each champion?

No nameplate, I guess the sideplates will just revert to the default WWE ones when the Rock has f*cked off (FINALLY.) and has dropped the belt.

Guest Fatherof10minis
My buddy Marcey says it looks like a "Pimp Rapper's Pimp belt". She's right. It totally does, dawg.

Flava Flav could wear it around his neck instead of the clock, both are just as ridiculous looking. So with Punk holding onto the spinner belt, if he or Cena become champ at mania, will the spinner belt hold its place as the actual belt? Seems like the new belt is strictly for Rock's title reign and noone elses and the spinner belt will be back.

Flava Flav could wear it around his neck instead of the clock, both are just as ridiculous looking. So with Punk holding onto the spinner belt, if he or Cena become champ at mania, will the spinner belt hold its place as the actual belt? Seems like the new belt is strictly for Rock's title reign and noone elses and the spinner belt will be back.

Did you not see Punk throw down the belt and then point at the Rock and say "I want that one"? The Spinner belt is gone. The new WWE Title's side plates will change when Rock drops the belt.

Fugly belt is fugly. What the f*ck is up with the huge black bits in between the letters? is that leather or what? I actually prefer the look of the spinner belt (minus the spinning bit) to this and I never thought I'd say that.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7727/rockbelt.png

Edited by Omega

That belt is horrible. It looks tacky and naff, just like the spinner belt did. A prestigious title shouldn't look like a bit of uncool bling.

You hit the nail on the head right there, it looks tacky, naff and uncool. I actually prefer the "spinner" (it hadn't spun in ages) belt. Sure, it's also tacky, naff and uncool, but at least it has some history behind it now.

Guest The Beltster
Yeah the belt is cut out and thats the strap you see right through it. Its cack! The pics I've seen of it have generic WWE sideplates, so the I assume they will just stick with them for most champions and only when the big names hold it they might get custom sides. I hate three-platers too. Craaaaap.

Guest The Beltster
The logo is probably going to be quite weak too, very thin, if somebody throws that thing or uses it as a weapon, I could see the logo getting bent or breaking.

Guest Ciaran The King

Okay Raw.

Punk, Swagger and the Shield all stood out for me. Don't really wanna see Bryan and Kane fight at WM but that just seems like the plan now. Tag team split per usual then.

Del Rio/Ziggler was a good match my only concern is that is that if they want to make Ziggler look competitive when he captures the belt they better start building him now. He's been on a downward spiral since TLC.

The Shield once again tore the house down, everything about them is timed to perfection and the fact they are pinning made stars is a good sign. I must congratulate WWE on a job well done.

Punk/Cena/Rock was all good. I'm going for a triple threat at WM. hate the new belt, looks more like a toy than the old one. Loved Punk saying "I want that one"