Fan Clubs | beta

Doctor Who 2013

Kam

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's he regenerating?
According to various reports in the papers, it'll be at the end of the Christmas special.

Also, the writers and Matt Smith have been saying that we will find out a secret about the Doctor that is rumoured to allow him to regenerate beyond his 13th incarnation.

The Tennant and Piper stuff seems to have come a bit out of the blue even if it was heavily expected.

I guess it'll be intresting to see the dynamic of Smith and Tennant on screen together and how Moffat brings Rose back yet again!

Im pretty sure there will be some surprises in store. They've since announced that the Zygons will feature in the special.

I expect that we won't know everthing till November 23rd.

Guest Anime Otaku
is that all they are doing for the 50th i would rather an older doctor come back like baker or someone like that

I saw a while ago that Sylvester McCoy is saying none of the pre-revival actors have been contacted about the 50th anniversary although they'd jump at the chance to get involved.

Thats a impressive collection of Daleks that Rachel has Jay.

I've been enjoying this current run of episodes much more than the past few. Putting a married couple on the TARDIS was a interesting dynamic but ultimately a flawed one that didn't come off.

The Ice Warriors this week were very well done. Didn't piss on the original design but added a bit more to it and you see the true shape of them. I liked it.

• 4 weeks later...

The Doctor Who finale "The Name of the Doctor" airs on Saturday in the UK, the BBC have released a prequel video:

[video=youtube;mtaIpkjF6Ss]

A fan made trailer:

[video=youtube;H6h5KTn0IL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6h5KTn0IL8

The official trailer:

[video=youtube;CRhG3oEQ9eY]

The official poster:

http://s12.postimg.org/e5bsdroml/67126661_drwho_finale_bbc.jpg

It seems that the Blu Ray for this season has been released early in America meaning that the finale is freely avaliable in the States.

**** up.

Edited by BRM

Guest Jayfunk
Sweet, I will get that later than, I have found this season of less quality story wise as the last few have been, the break and switch in characters has hurt the momentum of the series in my opinion.