Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 8, 2013 from East Rutherford, NJ (#1037)

TPIB

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mattpow
Big E just nearly knocked out AJ, quality:)

And yeah Henry has to beat Cena to face Cena

Yeah I had to rewind and watch that in slow motion. Very funny :)

Edited by Mattpow

Guest Ciaran The King
Real shame the crowd wasn't this hot and awesome at Wrestlemania!

True, the crowd is far better than last night

Guest John Hancock
Real shame the crowd wasn't this hot and awesome at Wrestlemania!

The venue might have something to do with that. Open air bowl stadiums like the MetLife aren't designed to pick up audience noise like indoor arenas are. It was most likely a similar crowd, you just couldn't hear them, plus, 'Mania itself didn't really have many fun segments for them to join in on, ironically or otherwise.

Guest Mattpow
The venue might have something to do with that. Open air bowl stadiums like the MetLife aren't designed to pick up audience noise like indoor arenas are. It was most likely a similar crowd, you just couldn't hear them, plus, 'Mania itself didn't really have many fun segments for them to join in on, ironically or otherwise.

Sorry but that is irrelevant. You would know that this crowd is on fire whether they were in the metlife, wembley stadium, an igloo, a matchbox, a litter box or a cave in timbucktoooooooo! Thank you for your fun killing explanation. It's like Lance Storm came and replied to me. Guess you just had to be serious for a moment. I couldn't hear a crowd at mania 29 because they were not making enough noise.

Oh and i'm a new user, this doesn't mean i'm a retard.

You're welcome. Poww!

Sorry but that is irrelevant. You would know that this crowd is on fire whether they were in the metlife, wembley stadium, an igloo, a matchbox, a litter box or a cave in timbucktoooooooo! Thank you for your fun killing explanation. It's like Lance Storm came and replied to me. Guess you just had to be serious for a moment. I couldn't hear a crowd at mania 29 because they were not making enough noise.

You're welcome. Poww!

You've only been posting for a few hours now and I already hate you.

Thank God RVD wasn't there. I can't stand him. He's one of the worst in-ring performers I've ever had the displeasure of watching and the sooner he botches and breaks both of his legs, the better. Horrible, untalented wrestler who never had anything to offer.

Ryback was great at the end. I'd like to see Ryback botch a piledriver on RVD, actually.

Guest John Hancock

I love this show, the atmosphere feels like old times, Ryback is the biggest babyface on Earth in New Jersey.

You're welcome. Poww!

You're going to be a treat.

Guest Mattpow
You've only been posting for a few hours now and I already hate you.

Happens when you're not part of the cliq. Embrace the new. Been reading these pages for couple years and notice new posters get made too feel stupid and don't have any longevity here. Not like you veteran wrestling talkers huh. bromancing all over the internet for several years.

Ah well talkwrestlingonline needs a heel.

POW!

Guest Canned Heat

This Raw= Hogan/Rock @ X8.

And it was awesome. Best crowd ever?

And, did Ryback turn heel or was he letting it be known he wanted Cena?

Happens when you're not part of the cliq. Embrace the new. Been reading these pages for couple years and notice new posters get made too feel stupid and don't have any longevity here. Not like you veteran wrestling talkers huh. bromancing all over the internet for several years.

POW!

No, it's because you're already an arrogant sh*t. But hey, better hold my tongue incase of accusations of being cliquey I guess.

Guest Canned Heat

POW!

The hell are you talking about?