Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 8, 2013 from East Rutherford, NJ (#1037)

TPIB

Guest Mattpow
Mattpow, for the love of everything...read up on audio acoustics, I beg of you! XD

Google........audio acoustics............well I never knew that! I'm on it sir. I will report back tomorrow.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens when you're not part of the cliq. Embrace the new. Been reading these pages for couple years and notice new posters get made too feel stupid and don't have any longevity here. Not like you veteran wrestling talkers huh. bromancing all over the internet for several years.

Ah well talkwrestlingonline needs a heel.

POW!

Hi ADC. :)

Guest Mattpow
What a great show. I had a feeling Raw was gonna be extra special after Mania and I wasn't let down. I'm still nursing a rager for the Bellas. Christ they're smoking hot.

Too me it looks like the Bellas took a break to get boob jobs.

Guest Mattpow
No, it's because you're already an arrogant sh*t. But hey, better hold my tongue incase of accusations of being cliquey I guess.

Yeah, i'm a bad man. You can hate me. I won't hate or like you. You're just a person typing messages on a computer. I don't know you, never will, so I won't judge you. Keep your tongue in, don't hold it.

Guest Mattpow
Alpha Delta Charlie Uniform November Tango. :)

ADCUNT? Geez this is tough to decipher where this is going................... :)

Guest FreeSpirit
I seriously think crowd wise that was the greatest WWE show I've ever been a part of. Even the pretzel and cotton candy concession guys got a better reception from us than the dullfest Sheamus Vs Orton match!!

Guest HH-Evolution

http://25.media.tumblr.com/28c6ef687f58c90dbd819bbe5358bc01/tumblr_mky46p7hUg1rhxfs4o1_400.jpg

Jus' sayin'! :lol

Guest Canned Heat
I seriously think crowd wise that was the greatest WWE show I've ever been a part of. Even the pretzel and cotton candy concession guys got a better reception from us than the dullfest Sheamus Vs Orton match!!

I heard the crowd was so hot that you guys popped like crazy when you thought Austin was coming out and were fooled by the advertisement. :lol

Seriously though, give yourself a pat on the back for being a part of that. Thank you.

Guest Drake
The best wrestler in the WWE is the World Heavyweight Champion! I haven't marked this much since D-X rejoined in 2000. Damn! I've seen Ziggler cashing in the MitB like 15 times already and still get goosebumps by the crowd's reaction.

That crowd was awesome tonight. They made that show

Congrats to Ziggler. Over the moon he won the belt at a time where they need new main eventers

Ryback will be interesting with Cena considering the chants. But I called this on the podcast that ryback will win the belt this year

Guest The Beltster
The entire Ziggler/ADR deal was f*cking awesome! HOT HOT HOTTTT crowd, ADR doing one of the best sell jobs I've seen in forever, perfectly worked match. That was great.

Ryback didn't really turn anything. It's just character development. He can still be a good guy and want to show physical dominance over Cena who happens to be champion and has what he wants. Not all babyfaces have to be friends with each other.

Not trying to say anyone said he's turned heel. Just saying.

Guest Canned Heat
The entire Ziggler/ADR deal was f*cking awesome! HOT HOT HOTTTT crowd, ADR doing one of the best sell jobs I've seen in forever, perfectly worked match. That was great.

I think when YOU really like something in 2013, it pretty much means it had to be amazing. :lol