Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 8, 2013 from East Rutherford, NJ (#1037)

TPIB

Guest Canned Heat
Ryback didn't really turn anything. It's just character development. He can still be a good guy and want to show physical dominance over Cena who happens to be champion and has what he wants. Not all babyfaces have to be friends with each other.

Not trying to say anyone said he's turned heel. Just saying.

That's what I'm thinking, but he gave Cena the old "up yours" hand gesture after the shell shock.. That's where my confusion comes from..

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens when you're not part of the cliq. Embrace the new. Been reading these pages for couple years and notice new posters get made too feel stupid and don't have any longevity here. Not like you veteran wrestling talkers huh. bromancing all over the internet for several years.

Ah well talkwrestlingonline needs a heel.

POW!

It really doesn't, because that's gimmick posting and gimmick posters get infractions.

I'd also suggest not throwing Clique accusations around, especially because I find it fairly insulting that you'd insinuate that regular members (which I count myself as part of) are actively trying to get rid of new folks, when if anything quite the opposite is true. It's not bromance, it's just that I like folks to get along.

I counter your supposed heel turn with a babyface comeback of logic and common sense. :brows

Guest The Beltster
You're such a grouch! :lol
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/ChrisPaulPage/oscar-sesame.jpg

Guest DayMare
Big news, marks and markettes.

The whole effin show is back.

YES YES YES!!

This news and CM Punk's Bearer Voice.. just made me extremely happy.

It's the small things in life I appreciate, I know :D

Guest Ciaran The King

The crowd made Raw what it was. The reactions to most of the faces were brilliant, I love it when WWE don't know what to do and they refer to the crowd as 'bizzaro world'. The fans were brilliant for Ziggler and his reaction to winning and post match interview were amazing

http://www.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/1365481669_8626_RAW_1037_Photo_64.jpg?itok=pD48PLrO

http://superluchas.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dolph-ziggler-nuevo-wwe-world-heavyweight-champion-8-4-13.jpg

About Damn Time!!!

Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest Drake

Even Belty loved Dolpsh cashing in his MitB against Alberto. This is great!! :lol

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7039/bhywi7bcmaaa1gjjpglarge.jpg

Edited by Drake

That Raw the best Raw of all time. Ever. The booking was fine, and if the crowd were the usual cheers and boos where appropriate, this would have been a very good show. However, the crowd were the greatest crowd that have ever attended a professional wrestling show. Last year was just a warm up to tonight. Not only did they completely throw the Orton and Sheamus out and replace it with some amazing chants ("JBL", "We Are Awesome"), but the singing of Fandango's theme song just made a superstar out of the guy. Apparently, people will honking the theme song in the car park of the building. Better yet, the commentators sold it completely and didn't try to ignore it. Even the agents and Vince and everyone apparently loved the crowd so much. Even Cena, as he always does, got it and did the Fandango dance and had some fun. That's what wrestling should be - fun! Screw Orton and Sheamus being all serious. Just go out there and have a laugh and react to the atmosphere.

If Wrestlemania made me reconsider whether Wrestlemania 30 was really worth going to, Raw just confirmed my tickets, flights and hotel bookings.

Guest Fatherof10minis

This raw was one of the funnest raws to watch in a very long time. Dolph cashing in was one of the best crowd pops of all time. It seems to me and I could be wrong but WWE is shaking things up to try and get everyone to forget about all the bad build this mania had. I loved it.

Taker sticking around is gonna be a good thing. I see a new 6 man for Extreme Rules and The Shield getting more over with this taker angle. Daniel Bryan, if he even needs it will benefit as well and hopefully off of this goes back to singles wrestling and world champion again.

Ryback was a great finish, love it when the show doesn't appear to be predictable. It finally looked like WWE was shaking things up for once.

I wanted to be in this crowd. They were off the charts entertaining. Humming Fandango is probably the funniest chant of all time. I actually felt bad for Shaemus and Orton who really didn't deserve that treatment but it was funny as hell to watch. Also got Big Show cemented as a heel once more, great reaction for Show's attack.

What was the point of Miz winning at Wrestlemania? Barrett got over tremendously and I for one am happy for it.

Guest Ciaran The King

I so want the Shield to destroy Taker and I think Taker has got to the stage on his career where he will put them over big time, can't wait to watch it.

The Ryback finale was brilliant, when Cena was doing the 'feed me more' chant you knew it was coming, Cena is so gullible. Quality ending.

I guess you could call it him playing the role of the Heel and not listening to the crowd?

But yes, they would have gone Batshit crazy.

I want the Fandango theme to be played whenever I walk into a room now...my buddy who was there with his friend is claiming they started off the whole thing by humming it when he first came out, not sure if I believe him or not!

Guest John Hancock
Fandango's music deserves to become WWE fans new protest song. Instead of stupid "boring" or "you can't wrestle" chants, or, even worse, just sitting there in silence, they should just sing the Fandango song until the unwanted segment ends.