Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 17, 2013 from Grand Rapids, MI (#1047)

TPIB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what an awesome segment from mark henry. Seriously so happy that they're giving him this match and that the whole going home seg after his loss to sheamus was a work :D

Mark Henry=Damn superb

"I got plenty left in the tank!" :D

Guest BarrettBarrage
One of the best Raw's in a long time, Henry's speech had me on the verge...What a performance from that man.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Mark Henry is the God-damned King of Earth.

I have no idea what even happened yet beyond a fake retirement, but this cannot be said enough.

Guest Edgehead

Mark Henry you are the f**king man!!!

I was totally taken in by that segment, I was even kinda welling up a little. Then BAM, Worlds Strongest Slam.

Fair play Mark, I'm not ashamed to admit I've just been had :lol

Guest StefanC

and I guess nobody could care less about Christian?

Best RAW in ages, two great shows in a row, Payback was good, RAW was awesome....that's what I was thinking...until I heard Brock's music...

Guest FreeSpirit
What an amazing, incredible RAW. Maybe even better than the RAW the night after WrestleMania. Mark Henry's "retirement" speech, Brock attacking Punk, ADR's promo, Christian's return, Steph and AJ, all the Vickie stuff. Loved loved loved this RAW. I doubt SmackDown will better it this week.

Guest StefanC
???

I don't know if I said it correctly, my English is not 100% perfect, you know.

What I meant was that there was no comment about Christians return,not counting the post before this one :) . So I figured nobody cared.

Guest Fatherof10minis

Is it just me or did Steph look kinda amazonish standing over tiny little AJ?

Mark Henry had my whole house fooled. My wife was tearing up just as he scooped Cena out and then she jumped out of her desk chair screamed motherf&&ker and was not seen the rest of the night. Henry you are the shit.

Punk/Brock should be interesting. I can't wait to see how Heyman plays a roll in this. I am sure it will end up with him turning on Punk but knowing Heyman, it won't be that black and white.

Christian back is a welcome releif and I love the fact of them poking at him just hanging around not doing anything while being completely cleared to compete.

Also I don't know about yall but I am stoked for the return of RVD. My aunt went to highschool with the guy in Battle Creek and I have met him locally numerous times and he is a true hometown hero to alot of us in Michigan so I am stoked as hell to see RVD back. Anyone think he will be a babyface like he usually is, or will he become another Paul Heyman guy. I know he already is a Heyman guy but for the storyline purpose, could RVD come in as a heel?