Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 17, 2013 from Grand Rapids, MI (#1047)

TPIB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BarrettBarrage
I think WWE title match could be Henry's last match, he wins the title the MITB winner cashes in that night he retires.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yeah, no. Could we please refrain from putting suicide-inducing ideas into the heads of the Double Double E Spies. Thank you.

Guest Ciaran The King
With Henry's performance on Monday and the fact he is a company veteran the crowd could be solidly behind him come MITB

Guest Edgehead
I think WWE title match could be Henry's last match, he wins the title the MITB winner cashes in that night he retires.

Can't see it being his last match. In Henry's own words he's got "a lot left in the tank"

The more I think about it the more I can see Henry having a WWE Title run, SEVENTEEN years after his debut! If it does happen he's certainly been patient for his turn :lol

Guest Ciaran The King
If Henry doesn't win or if he wins and someone doesn't cash in and Cena walks out champion all of what happened on Monday will be pointless

Guest Jimmy Redman
If Henry doesn't win or if he wins and someone doesn't cash in and Cena walks out champion all of what happened on Monday will be pointless

:lol

Are you going out of your way to make me look foolish after saying your annoying Cena hater days were behind you?

Guest Ciaran The King

Those days are behind me but after what I considered was a great angle on Monday it would be 'nice' to see Henry walk into MITB and take the title. He promised in 2011 that he would beat Orton and he did, therefore a win over Cena would be good as they could build up to a good rematch at Summerslam.

Plus in the back of my mind I see Bryan somehow being involved with the WWE title after his comments on Monday.

Guest Jimmy Redman

And you don't want Bryan to face Cena for the title?

Lord, that is about the last workrate dream match left from the current roster. After they do Cena/Henry, of course.

Plus in the back of my mind I see Bryan somehow being involved with the WWE title after his comments on Monday.

Well rumours abound that Bryan is gonna be winning the WWE Title briefcase, and he's gonna directly challenge whoever the champ is for Summerslam.

Guest Ciaran The King
How would it be rushed exactly?

I just meant that they should let this programme with Henry get going first

Guest Jamster26
Really looking forward to a Punk / Lesnar feud. I thought Mark Henry was great here, and really I didn't see that coming. I still don't think he should be in the title picture. I want to see guys like Barrett, Bryan, Orton, Punk all in the title run-ins. No disrespect to Henry because he can be entertaining but a world champ? Not for me.