Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 17, 2013 from Grand Rapids, MI (#1047)

TPIB

This show's big surprises (I'm not including Christian in that even though it was good to see him) was ruined for me by stupidly having stupid Facebook meme pages spoiling it in my news feed, so they're now deleted. That didn't stop me getting very excited about the Brock/Punk match, and absolutely loving the Mark Henry segment.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Henry is the God of Hellfire, Master of the Worlds. What a man, what a suit, what a man! MITB in Philly? Should be a good one.

According to the Wrestling Observer, the injury Daniel Bryan suffered this Monday night against "The Viper" Randy Orton was legitimate, and the decision to stop the match is being considered a "shoot". At this time it does not appear the injury was serious, and there are still plans to go ahead with Bryan's singles match at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping event.

The finish to Orton and Bryan's match on Raw last night did feel odd, and many didn't understand the booking decision to end such a high profile match between the two with a referee stoppage; especially considering the hot streak Daniel Bryan has been on as of late. It now appears as though the stoppage was not the originally planned finish, and the decision was likely made on the fly by the medic - or possibly Randy Orton - to stop the match and re-book the end.

so there you go folks

Guest Jimmy Redman
Should be good to finally see Brock in a feud with someone who isn't Triple H

Preach ON sister!

From Wrestling 101:

I heard many good things about this week’s Raw before I saw it, so I went in with some pretty high expectations. And very soon into the show I realised that those expectations were justified, and I just had to talk about it. Because things, they are a-changin’. Just not in the way they usually do when June rolls around...

> The Redman Report: WWE Raw 17/6/13 – A Different Kind of Summer Angle

Guest Ciaran The King

Really good Raw this week, first time in weeks that I've actually enjoyed a majority of the segments:) Henry gets and award for one of the better promos/attacks of the decade, great performance by Mizark:) just hope the ending has a payoff.

BITW is back/Brock is back! I'm happy

Guest Jimmy Redman

I've had a wonderful thought.

As if Henry challenging Cena isn't great news enough, I'm going to a house show in like five weeks. Ryback will surely be doing something else by then, so that is plenty of time for them to change the advertised main event and instead put on the match of dreams right before my very eyes. Make it happen Double Double E. I will love you forever.

Guest Ciaran The King
Is the whole Henry story line gonna end with him dethroning Cena? Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest Jimmy Redman

If by "If" you meant "Is", then...no, probably not. Sadly.

Actually good point. That is the one downer in all of this. I'm going to be so sad when Henry loses. If he actually won the WWE Title I'd sell all my worldly possessions and Paypal the money to Vince in an instant.

Guest Edgehead
I'd love to see Henry take the strap & although I can't really see it happening, stranger things have happened so fingers crossed