Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Most Annoying Diva EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ciaran The King

Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
She's a complete muppet. She looks shoot spastic and she can barely pull her self up through the middle rope, it looks awful. She is useless, green as goose shit. Edited by The Beltster

She's a complete muppet. She looks shoot spastic and she can barely pull her self up through the middle rope, it looks awful. She is useless, green as goose shit.
That's part of her gimmick and was an evolution from when she started and she couldn't manage it at all.

It's why the fans cheer her when she does it now.

Guest The Beltster
That's part of her gimmick and was an evolution from when she started and she couldn't manage it at all.

It's why the fans cheer her when she does it now.

So her gimmick is that while she is still shit, she's not quite as shit as she used to be?

Thats money.

Guest oobydooby
Emma is awesome. She's cute, fun and adorable.

Here's the REAL most annoying Diva ever:

http://i.imgur.com/sqxQudQ.jpg

...and what a voice. Ahhhhhhhhrghhhhh..... Hurts yer ears

Sorry Ciaran, didn't realise wrestling had to be all "serious business".

She's a goofy fan favourite who's got over with the NXT crowd by being a goofy clumsy ditz who the crowd have warmed to. She's fun and I like her.

Guest The Beltster
By the same token, I didnt realize that if you dont like crap like that, you're an idiot who cant have fun which seems to be a general vibe around here when you question this sort of shit lately...

She seems alright. I don't think the gimmick is a bad idea because it makes her seem likable and fun, which will endear her to fans. Wrestling fans seem to always like women who have a gimmick which makes them attainable, like Maria with her mistakes a few years ago or AJ recently, with her crazy gimmick. Fans like seeing beautiful women acting in a way that if you met them in a bar, you'd have a chance because their personalities are unusual. Not every female wrestler has to be like this, of course, but there's a healthy audience for it too.

On a side note, I really enjoy the heel work from the Divas in the WWE. Trish, Eve, Candice and most recently Layla have all been excellent in their roles as a heel. Eve's run before she left the company was the best character in the WWE at the time, and I'm already really enjoying Layla. I don't know what makes them so good at it but yeah, they're excellent. They act out their characters well and the booking is usually good too.

Guest Ciaran The King
Sorry Ciaran, didn't realise wrestling had to be all "serious business".

She's a goofy fan favourite who's got over with the NXT crowd by being a goofy clumsy ditz who the crowd have warmed to. She's fun and I like her.

So I can't dislike something in wrestling??

So I can't dislike something in wrestling??

You can but you've not acknowledged that your own poll says nearly double the number of people who find it annoying like it. You can dislike it as much as you want Ciaran but just because you don't like it don't wander about acting as if you are the sole bastion of what's good in wrestling.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I think his point, which isn't wholly without merit I think, is that when he says he doesn't like Emma he is accused of taking things too seriously and not being able to have fun (like in deeser's post), whereas I think his argument against Emma isn't "wrestling should be serious business and no comedy" but "I don't like Emma". Just because he doesn't like one particular comedy character doesn't mean he, or anyone else, is against comedy in wrestling or a joyless sack of sh*t. They just don't like her.

And I say this as a huge fan of Aussie Emma the Australian. But it's OK to not like her.