Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Most Annoying Diva EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ciaran The King

Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Emma, she went from who the hell is this to getting the gimmick over. Besides she's not the worst diva ever and can wrestle pretty well.

Also why the hell are people in arms about it? Some like her, some hate her but was this post really needed when we have nxt thread? No need for an implosion people

Guest Ruderz

I think it is pretty obvious that Emma is not the worst diva ever, I mean she is on NXT which is kind of like a training ground before the big leagues, she is likeable and decent in the ring (subjective to each individual) and she is over with the crowd and is still finding her way and her style in the ring, like what NXT is for.

You aren't a retard for liking her, and that comes from someone who isn't even into her character.

Guest Jamster26

I've not seen anything of "Emma" to say one way or the other but I don't think people should be judged because they like or hate a certain thing.

I like TNA, however I'm sure there's allot of people who think I'm nuts for liking it. Oh well.

Guest The Beltster
I think it is pretty obvious that Emma is not the worst diva ever.
Pretty obvious to who? You? I havent watched more than 5 minutes of her, but she was awful in that 5 minutes. I'm sure there are worse female wrestlers, but if somebody thinks shes the worst diva ever, who's to say they're wrong?

I know there are alot of exceptionally useless female wrestlers, but its not like she cant be put in the running for worst ever, shes rubbish.

Guest The Beltster
Joy was hot when she was there, big tits too. Was she a wrestler? I only ever remember being the Big Shows chick or something like that.

Joy was hot when she was there, big tits too. Was she a wrestler? I only ever remember being the Big Shows chick or something like that.

She wrestled, like, two matches and was awful. So then she was Big Show's chick, and JBL's undersecretary or something like that for a little while.

I'll also throw in:

Jazz

Nidia

Ashley Massaro

Aksana

Bertha Faye

Gillian

Christy Hemme

All WWE/F women who I'd count as worse than Emma.

I liked Joy

Also Orton's enemy

How can you like her? She's sh*t?! [/sarcasm]