Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Most Annoying Diva EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ciaran The King

Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is Emma the most annoying Diva EVER??

• Yes
    • No

F*ck's sake, I was only supposed to be making a jokey comment about people taking things too seriously and calling wrestling "serious business".

I'll make sure I put the f*cking emoticon in next time to signify I'm joking around. F*ck.

Here you go:

Oh Ciaran, i feel sorry for you always having to have wrestling as "serious business" :lol ;)

Jesus. I'm really starting to think I need to take a break from the Internet.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
Jesus. I'm really starting to think I need to take a break from the Internet.
After that minor meltdown, I think you might be right :lol

Guest Ciaran The King
You can dislike it as much as you want Ciaran but just because you don't like it don't wander about acting as if you are the sole bastion of what's good in wrestling.

I don't

Guest Ciaran The King
But in my own personal opinion Emma is the most annoying female wrestler WWE have and trust me they do have a lot of nondescript annoying Diva's. But if people wanna watch her and enjoy her antics then by all means please do so

We're probably the only board discussing whether Emma is shit or not. I mean come on, worst diva ever? Worst gimmick ever? It's one of the most inoffensive gimmicks in wrestling, why's it pulling strings? For everything fun, there are alternatives, there's seriousness elsewhere. There's no need to spill some brief NXT talk into a full blown thread trying to highlight an over-statement across the board. We get it.

After that minor meltdown, I think you might be right :lol

That ain't even a minor meltdown, you'll know when that happens! :lol

I just think it's the same kind of hyperbole as complaining about the use of the word awesome to describe things.

By the same token, I didnt realize that if you dont like crap like that, you're an idiot who cant have fun which seems to be a general vibe around here when you question this sort of shit lately...

I'll try not to be so exaggeratory from now on, and not poke jokes at people about not having souls/knowing how to have fun. On the flipside though, if I'm not allowed to tell people they have no soul for not liking goofy stuff, you can't tell us we're retarded/stupid for saying we like it in the first place? Deal?

Guest John Hancock
It does seem that, at least in my time here, we've gone from "Everything sucks, if you like anything, you're a loser" to "Everything's great, if you dislike anything, you're a loser" without the wrestling itself really changing all that much. By my calculations, we've got maybe five years of California Uber Alles positivity left before we have to hate everything again.

Guest The Beltster
I'll try not to be so exaggeratory from now on, and not poke jokes at people about not having souls/knowing how to have fun. On the flipside though, if I'm not allowed to tell people they have no soul for not liking goofy stuff, you can't tell us we're retarded/stupid for saying we like it in the first place? Deal?
Good luck with that, dont be so retarded!

Hey, CtK, how can you think Emma's the most annoying Diva ever when you yourself said this?

She's good when she's not dancing

She can't be the most annoying Diva ever if even you yourself said she was good when she's not dancing.

Guest Ciaran The King
Hey, CtK, how can you think Emma's the most annoying Diva ever when you yourself said this?

She's good when she's not dancing

She can't be the most annoying Diva ever if even you yourself said she was good when she's not dancing.

I don't remember saying that ??

You edited the post today at 11:39pm. Do you think we're f*cking stupid?

EDIT: How about we refresh your memory?

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2720/yv2m.png

Looks like your arms are too short to box with God.

Edited by ViciousPrism