Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who will be recalled as a great?

The Icon

But will Kofi ever be considered great?

No and no one is saying he will be, he's only be used as an example of someone who might well be "remembered" but won't be a great. Like a Boss Man for example.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
I won't remember him and actually I think he's a guy WWE could do without Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest Pepsi Twist

I I couldn't even remember if Kofi still worked there, I wouldn't notice if he never wrestled again.

I do hope that Wade Barrett might make it to a top level at some point and be remembered as one of the big names of this era.

I don't know if he qualifies but I imagine Rey Mysterio will be well remembered as well, certainly better than Big show and Christian etc.

Guest Ciaran The King

I do hope that Wade Barrett might make it to a top level at some point and be remembered as one of the big names of this era.

Same here, I really thought at the start of the year 2013 would be Barrett's year. Hopefully he can get back in track soon and WWE see his potential

Guest John Hancock
No one is going to remember Rey over the Big Show.

He might be remembered for having a mask. His mask is very, very popular outside of wrestling, although I'm not sure how many people associate him with it.

Guest John Hancock
A mask for which he stopped wearing in WCW

Not sure what relevance that has to do with anything, but WWE have done a great job of completely removing it from the mainstream consciousness.

Guest Ciaran The King

Not sure what relevance that has to do with anything, but WWE have done a great job of completely removing it from the mainstream consciousness.

Only for fans under 20 years of age

Guest Jimmy Redman

Good for you.

Rey is a bigger star than the Big Show and I'm pretty sure will be remembered by more people.

Guest Jimmy Redman

No, he won't.

Rey is a hero to a generation of kids, along with Cena. When they grow up and think about wrestling's "good old days" when they're 40, they will think of their childhood heroes. Rey is a bigger star, has more fans (to put it that way) and will be more remembered.

Not to mention Rey has the entirety of Mexico to remember him as well.

In 20 years if you asked people to name a giant wrestler, most of them will probably say Andre the Giant. Very few will say Big Show.

Guest Will O the Wisp
Show is already respected for what he did in WCW

Honest question: What did he do in WCW that is more memorable than his work in WWF/E?

WCW was Rey's peak in my opinion. He had a great division of flippy dudes to match up with. It isn't Show that will be seen as better in WCW.

Edited by Will O the Wisp