Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who sucks the worst?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman

From the Axel/Jinder question in the other thread, I think this wants exploring.

Who is the worst wrestler or wrestlers in wrestling?

Can be just WWE, or include TNA or whatever you like. Just hit me with the absolute dregs.

Reasons would be nice.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joshua7783
i think Khali would top the list these days, i feel bad for the guy, he looks like the can barely walk when he's coming to the ring,let alone move well in a ring and put on a good match.

Guest Ciaran The King

I'm gonna say Jack Swagger. First of all Swagger is a good wrestler but in my opinion that's where it ends.

The company got behind Swagger and look what he did, okay the gimmick wasn't the most original but at least WWE was attempting to do something with Swagger but all he did was throw it away. His promos, character, ring attire and music all suck. He does nothing to draw the crowd into the match and he never draws heat when playing a heel, he truly does suck

I'd say the worst wrestler at the moment is Joseph Park (and not just because the gimmick is that he's a poor wrestler). The "when he bleeds he's just like Abyss angle" has gone on long enough, especially when no-one has actually said anything (commentators, other wrestlers) to actually advance that side of it.

Also in contention would be Sam Shaw and Garrett Bischoff.

Guest Jimmy Redman
You don't like Joe Park? Damn. If he was Abyss I'd agree with you, but to me Park is in the handful of top wrestlers in TNA.

The Great Khali, i mean the guy can't even walk properly let alone wrestle. Also Garret Bischoff has to be up there absolute useless, shit as a face with Devon and he isn't a heel i want to see get beaten up hes a heel that i will change the channel when he's on.

Guest John Hancock
The Great Khali, PERSONAL OPINION, is the worst full time professional wrestler to ever be televised. I honestly, seriously mean that. He has zero charisma, he blankly refuses to sell anything, he throws moves with absolutely no conviction, he can't speak English, and thus can't promo, he has no sense of physical comedy, he isn't likeable, he doesn't look scary or threatening, he can't run, he can't fall over, he's just absolutely, utterly hideous. He's a legit 0% guy, he can do NOTHING, he has absolutely no talent or ability at anything whatsoever. Every second he remains employed is a slap in the face to the medium of wrestling in it's entirety.

Guest Ciaran The King
The Great Khali, PERSONAL OPINION, is the worst full time professional wrestler to ever be televised. I honestly, seriously mean that. He has zero charisma, he blankly refuses to sell anything, he throws moves with absolutely no conviction, he can't speak English, and thus can't promo, he has no sense of physical comedy, he isn't likeable, he doesn't look scary or threatening, he can't run, he can't fall over, he's just absolutely, utterly hideous. He's a legit 0% guy, he can do NOTHING, he has absolutely no talent or ability at anything whatsoever. Every second he remains employed is a slap in the face to the medium of wrestling in it's entirety.

I agree

He does the have the Chop of Doom and "I'm Rey Mysterio" going for him.

You don't like Joe Park? Damn. If he was Abyss I'd agree with you, but to me Park is in the handful of top wrestlers in TNA.
I love Joseph Park away from the ring, but he is abysmal in-ring (due to the enforced limitations, granted) and the whole "no-one has put 2+2 together yet) aspect of the protracted angle adds to the dislike.

Guest John Hancock
I shall poop on the party by saying I thought all the Khali positives mentioned so far were suicide-inducingly awful. Khali isn't even ironically fun. I can't even laugh at him. He's a black hole of enjoyment. He is the human personification of misery. When Khali retires from the WWE, they should permanently relocate him to the Yad Vashem in Tel Aviv because nothing else in the human experience sums up the indescribable horror, sorrow and despair of the Holocaust better than looking at the Great f*cking Khali. Edited by John Hancock

Guest Yodahew
Khali and hornswoggle as a duo is just about the worst thing in wrestling for me. Neither can do anything that even approaches entertainment. Hornswoggle is used to tie up loose ends that dont make sense (anon gm) and it is just terrible!