Martial Arts

Who sucks the worst?

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HH-Evolution

Zak Rhyder - I don't see anything appealling about the guy, he comes across as a terrible act, his wrestling is mediocre and as a character he's just playing the complete idiot overall...

Seriously, he's just a weird choice for an internet darling!

Guest Dillkid
I hate that Vickie Guerrero is still around, she was a great heel in the Undertaker/Edge feud 5 years ago. Though she hasn't done anything good since. I wish The Miz would piss off as well...

Guest terrythunk
Vickie needs to get off my screen now. EXCUSE ME is old, boring and annoying for the wrong reasons. I watch it, and I be all like, **** this shit, seriously. Then I click my fingers.

Guest Fatherof10minis
I'm gonna say the mix sucks the most. He is just annoying on the mic. He tries to pull off these childish stupid jokes and one liners similar to what Jericho was doing in the early 00s. The only difference he is just plain fckuing annoying. Mix tv is mindless pointless rubbish. Definetly no pipers pit

Guest Ciaran The King
Unfortunately the Miz has returned to being mediocre but he could be successful again if he turned heel and WWE rebuilt him slowly maybe in a tag team

The Miz. For so many reasons...but in short, I just hate the guy. He looks like a smarmy little pr*ck, he talks like a smarmy little pr*ck, he acts like a smarmy little pr*ck...he IS a smarmy little pr*ck. When he does that "Really? ..........................................................Really?............................................................................................................................................................Really?" It makes me want to punch the crap out of my computer screen. It infuriates me and I don't know why xD

Also, I hate how he opens up Miz TV with 'Welcome to the most must-see talk show in the history of the WWE!" cause that is a total load of bollocks. Cena put it best when him and Daniel Bryan were on it before SS saying "usually this segment is a train wreck."

And you know what else I hate? I think it is either in his intro vid to Miz TV or something, I couldn't find it but this is what it looks like, although in the actual one he looks ten times more pr*ckish.

http://www.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/the-miz.jpg?965fd8

Just look at him. Smarmy little pr*ck.

If he was a heel, I'd have no problem at all with him, cause I can easily get behind hating the hell out of him, but no, I'm supposed to like this git.

I may have blew a gasket.