Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who sucks the worst?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Will O the Wisp

To me, Mike Mizanin is only able to portray one character not matter what the context is. "The Miz" is just an exaggeration of Mike Mizanin so it is the one thing he can pull off. No matter what role he is asked to play he will always be the same. That is what annoys me about him.

That being said, I don't agree he has a place on the worst wrestler thread. Annoying? Sure. Worst at the moment? Not in my book.

I have always been on the Vickie Guerrerro hate train. I hated her when she was able to draw heat. Now she serves no purpose.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Mike Mizanin is only able to portray one character not matter what the context is. "The Miz" is just an exaggeration of Mike Mizanin so it is the one thing he can pull off. No matter what role he is asked to play he will always be the same. That is what annoys me about him.
He was pretty convincing under a mask as The Calgary Kid.

Guest Will O the Wisp
He was pretty convincing under a mask as The Calgary Kid.

Can't tell if you are joking. I only know of one match of his, and I don't think he spoke.

Guest Jimmy Redman

No I think he's serious, and I'll back him up. Miz as the Calgary Kid was good and you almost couldn't tell it was him.

Some other sh*tty dudes who haven't been mentioned yet I don't think:

Mason Ryan. He's not as hideously awful as he was as New Nexus era Mason, but he still sucks and will never amount to anything.

Bo Dallas. With the caveat that they finally found a character that he can play, he still sucks in the ring.

Jinder Mahal. Self explanatory.

Aksana. She is carryable in a C Show/house show environment, but really just isn't very good.

Rosa Mendez. Fine as a valet. Terrible as a wrestler.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

Guest Will O the Wisp
No I think he's serious, and I'll back him up. Miz as the Calgary Kid was good and you almost couldn't tell it was him.

He was only in one match right? The climb a poll match where he had a mask on for 5 minutes and never spoke? I guess I disagree that he showed he can play another character in that instance.

All he had to do was be silent and not lose the mask for five minutes until he revealed who he really was. Mahal, Dallas, et al could have pulled that off.

Edited by Will O the Wisp

Erick Rowan has been pretty goddamn awful since he's been on main WWE tv. He's just sloppy, monotone is his actions and is cumbersome.

Mason Ryan had a decent match on NXT recently with that Gusev guy, and is the archetypal 'big man' that Vince would have a massive hard on for. Not sure if that is still the case though.

Guest Ciaran The King

Mason Ryan just looks wrong

And in response to the Wyatt's I feel they've actually been pretty good in the ring given their limited match time

Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest BrennenYo
Khali is by far the worst wrestler in wrestling today. He can not wrestle for a gut his size and his matches blow something fierce. Thia guy is literally only there because of his size and the few movie roles he is recognized in.

Guest HH-Evolution

And the fact the india demographic consider him a pinup, celebrity, etc...

He sucks, but...well, I don't doubt there is a market for the guy overseas!

Guest Jimmy Redman

I kind of understand it if the argument is solely in-ring, since Santino might be my favourite ever wrestler who has never had a great match.

Or else he's a puppy killing, baby eating communist.