Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA Bound For Glory PPV - 20th October 2013 (San Diego)

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

Preview:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/021a6243c2fb8f2f4b70f395ca084d0f_L_zps7ae959bb.jpg

Venue:

The Viejas Arena - San Diego, California

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 20th October on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Wednesday 23rd October on Challenge Late Zone at 9pm

Official TNA Bound For Glory 2013 PPV Website HERE

TNA Presents "Bound For Glory" LIVE on PPV

20th October 2013

On Sunday 20th October 2013, TNA Wrestling presents "Bound For Glory" LIVE on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com from The Viejas Arena in San Diego, California.

The miles traveled, the battles fought, the challenges met and the lives changed. All of them lead here. TNA Wrestling is heading to San Diego for the very first time with its marquee Pay-Per-View event of 2013 "Bound For Glory" LIVE from Viejas Arena on the campus of San Diego State University on Sunday 20th October at 8e/5p.

TNA is partnering with Spike TV for a second year to bring fans behind the scenes for “IMPACT WRESTLING’s” biggest night of the year in a one-hour LIVE special, "Countdown to Bound For Glory," on Sunday 20th October at 7e/4p.

TNA’s "Bound For Glory" PPV, now in its ninth year, airs live from San Diego and across the globe on Sunday 20th October at 8e/5p. Countdown to Bound For Glory" will feature: An exclusive “Bound For Glory” match, highlights of the "BFG Series" leading to the main event between TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray and "BFG Series" winner, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles. Also the broadcast features LIVE backstage interviews, including social integration where fans will have the opportunity to have questions answered live on the air by TNA Superstars. Unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to "Bound For Glory" weekend events, including Fan Interaction and the induction of Olympic Gold Medalist and TNA Superstar Kurt Angle into the TNA Hall of Fame!

[video=youtube_share;uorh0ldV0yQ]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
TNA Superstar Kurt Angle into the TNA Hall of Fame!

I thought he was already in it. I though Sting was the first year and Angle last year.

EDIT: I doubled checked i was wrong

Edited by Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman
I think what confused you is that Angle was announced as going in all the way back at Slammiversary, but then they don't do the actual inducting until BFG.

Guest FreeSpirit
BFG and especially Lockdown are the only 2 PPV's I ever look forward to from TNA. AJ Vs Bully should be a really good main event tonight.

Ultimate X was awful. They end it by pushing Velvet in the ring, and Sabin climbs a ladder while everyone's "distracted" ?

Yeesh.

Distracted by what appeared to be a plastic wrapped shroud of syphilis and herpes fell into the ring.

Facts about BFG.

Kurt Angle denounced his induction into a paper Hall of Fame. Says he doesn't deserve it. Who does?

Allegedly the attendance was less than last years 2,600. Also pretty much meaning that hard camera was nothing but chairs.

Chris Sabin. That's all that needs to be said.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/505/ne78.jpg

Timing, Mr Muerto.

Your BFG crowd ladies and gents

EDIT: That said I see TNA on the ring apron so either they are too poor to afford new aprons or that's an old photo someone posted recently saying it was BFG.

EDIT 2: Seems it might be real after all.

Edited by Omega