Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA Bound For Glory PPV - 20th October 2013 (San Diego)

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest Ciaran The King
Is it true they are going back to the dreaded Impact Zone for TV tapings??

Cost cutting

If that is a legit BFG pic then it's abysmal

Edited by Ciaran The King

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wanted to do, I think, 6 back to back tapings to save money. So enjoy reading a month and half of TNA spoilers ahead of time because that's going to help ratings.

That's WCW style. Almost exactly. The old super long tapings where it was like Nitro followed by two tapings of Thunder or something like that, where the fans would be bored shitless by the end. Or it was a ton of Thunder tapings at once. I forget the actual setup, but it happened.

Guest Ciaran The King
TNA for now should go back to Orlando but this time actually charge a fee for watching the event. TNA can be saved but the comparisons with WCW are frightening

TNA for now should go back to Orlando but this time actually charge a fee for watching the event. TNA can be saved but the comparisons with WCW are frightening

If they return to Universal, they can't charge. That was always the caveat for running from there. Bare in mind that for the past few years, the audience was made up of just randomers from the park, who probably had no interest in pro wrestling other than it was at the park, and probably had the shortest line.

From what I've seen the pic is legit. That's sad. AJ winning is okay I guess but they never should have never interupted Bully's reign with that idiot Sabin. It would have been better if no one BUT AJ beat him.

Angle doesn't want to be in TNA's hall of fame because he wants one last run in WWE and to be inducted in the REAL hall of fame. Maybe....

I don't think most of the do to be honest, they're just giant circle jerks for those people who are friends of the company on need a little "Good Old Fashioned" to grease the wheels of other deals (say hello Vern Gagne).

The WWE probably is the biggest because of the size of the company, a bit like the guiness world record beats a world record from any other statistic taking organisation.

Guest John Hancock
They're in negotiations, but the old Impact Zone is currently booked for some Resident Evil gimmick.

That's just for Halloween, it'll go back to being a big blue warehouse in November.