Fan Clubs (beta)

Music Club VIII: Zombie Apocalypse

Shaun2J

*Disclaimer: You're all gonna hate me and that's fine because your taste in music mostly sucks. (just playin' don't have a heart attack about it) :lol

Beefhead the Mighty

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

What the hell?! Does this sound a bit off to anyone else? I don't remember this song sounding like this. Is it a re release or something? Anyway that totally threw me off.

Another Soundgarden song and not even a heavy one. I know you have your reasons for picking this, but in my opinion if Soundgarden have a zombie song that zombie song it Jesus Christ Pose. No question. I'm sorry Def but I couldn't slay anything to this let along the undead. As a song it's a solid 7/10 as a Soundgarden song it's 8/10, but for this specific music club I'm gonna have to give this a 1/10 because I don't think I can give it a zero. Shaun can I give this a zero? 'Cause if I can, this is getting a 0!

Nothing personal Defness as I'm sure you know. I mean, c'mon, how often do I harass you about your taste in music my friend?

Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts n Stuff

What the actual f*ck?! Def do you even know what a zombie apocalypse is? It's not bass drops and glow sticks. It's murder and gore and murder and running from things that used to be your friends and family, not hosting a f*cking house party at the end of the world. You must be out of your goddamn head if you think you or anyone would be killing or surviving a ZomPoc while listening to this shit. Jesus Christ, man! Some Bluegrass would be way better than whatever the hell this is. Official score: I Don't Even/10

F*ck me... :lol

Okay, moving on...

DissaChrissa! My Sometimes #1 Internet Son

Fukpig - Britains Got F*cking Aids

Ahhh! This is so much better. Not only would I kill every Zed on the planet but maybe the survivors too and any stupid animal that got in my way. I'd yank out bushes and chainsaw trees, ah the hell with it, the whole damn planet's gotta go! 9/10

Carpenters -We've Only Just Begun

This is the song that plays when you think you're safe for ten minutes before I kick in the door covered in zombie blood and screaming the lyrics of Britains Got F*cking Aids! I dunno, I feel bad that you had to settle for this instead of mine and Paul's awesome mellow tunes. I just can't give this much more than a 5/10.

She Who Lafs Last Has Breasts(I'm runnin' out of clever names)

Ozzy Osbourne - Zombie Stomp

You really should have went with Be Quick Or Be Dead because that's exactly what you want to do in a zombie apocalypse. This intro is anything but quick. I'd be dead by the time it kicked in and honestly thankful that I didn't have to listen to the rest of this by the numbers Ozzy song. He's just phoning it in now. There's no topping Ultimate Sin. I don't like this at all and if it was the only choice I had with geeks bearing down on me, I'd eat a bullet. 2/10

Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust'

Not bad. This is another sniper's nest song. Like the scene in the Dawn remake when the guy's sniping dead from the roof of that gun shop. Not much more I can really say, I blew my creative load on Def up there poor guy. Anyway, 6/10

That's everyone caught up except Shao I think. Shao get yer picks in, bruh.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

What the hell?! Does this sound a bit off to anyone else? I don't remember this song sounding like this. Is it a re release or something? Anyway that totally threw me off.

This is the video version with an added chorus at the end and the stuff at the start. There's actually three versions of Fell On Black Days: The studio version, video and then the demo which sounds completely different. Here Maxx bruh!

[video=youtube;2PEHJoRx2bk]

This is an excellent choice, not because of the name but this is drive by zombie shooting. Just revving up that car and then busting some zombies asses but it's not totally on the loud side.

8/10

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust

This song is reserved for the one guy that has swift zombie killing moves, maybe a little dance move and just doing his damn job but at the end of the day he to bites the dust. Good choice.

7/10

Edited by Shaun2J

Manic Street Preachers - Mausoleum - Not a fan of the vocals. The music doesn't annoy me, but it doesn't do much for me either. Sorry. 3.5/10

Judy Garland - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Far too slow-going for me. I've never been a fan of this song. 3/10.

DevilDriver - These Fighting Words - Suprisingly good. I like the fast pace, and the song is loud enough without causing me ear pain, and the growling vocals are growly without being overly growly to the point of not understanding the words. 7/10.

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World - It's not my thing, but it doesn't annoy me. 5/10.

Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days - Not my thing at all, sorry. 3/10.

Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts and Stuff - Started out okay, then got too 'happy' sounding for a zombie apocalypse thingy. 5.5/10.

Fukpig - Britain's Got F*cking Aids - Vocals are literally just yelling...okay. Not sure what to say on this one. It's short. 4/10.

The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun - Not annoying, not my thing either. I can't picture this one during a zombie thing, sorry. 3.5/10.

Ozzy Osbourne - Zombie Stomp - Took a bit too long to properly start. Not really a fan of the vocals, and the music doesn't do anything for me. At least it has zombie in it. 2/10.

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust - It lacks something for a zombie thingy, but otherwise it's okay. 6/10.

Laffers

I think (like others have said) this takes too long to get going to make it an effective Zombie smashing song. Like, everything would be over before the song even kicked in properly! That being said, it is Ozzy, which wins instant points from me, so I'll give it 5/10.

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

Sweet!! I'm a sucker for Queen, so I'll happily listen to this while sniping zambambos from the top of a tower block. It's not an "all-out-zombie-slaying-spree" kinda song, but it'd be pretty funny to pick off stragglers to. 7/10

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Beefhead

Fukpig - Britain's Got F*cking aids

Hmmm I don't know what I think about this one. 4 or 6 out of 10 :lol

The Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun

I like it not the best obscure track in the thread but if it had been picked before the others may have gotten more love 9/10

This one is weird to me. It fits but something is not quite right for killing zombitches. 7/10

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

Totally feeling this for sniping zombies 10/10

Edited by Beefhead