Martial Arts

Wrestlemania 30 Plans?

The Fury

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
Whys that? Hogan had a pretty decent match with Sting, who is also completely washed up.

To be fair, compared to Hogan's condition Sting is not that washed up, he has been able to have decent matches throughout his time in TNA with guys like Jarrent, AJ, Angle, Joe etc

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yes, so I think the point was if Hogan could have a decent match with Old Man Sting (capable as he may be), he can surely have a decent match with a much younger Cena or whoever.

Guest Fatherof10minis

Im thinking...

Brock vs. taker

Orton vs. batista

Hhh vs. punk

And a stretch match here but i think the pop would be ridiculous would be to watch goldberg spear ryback. It would be a great quick filler match. People want Ryback to go away soooooo bad and who better than goldberg.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I don't think it would be worth paying what it would require to get Goldberg just to have him squash a guy who is as much of a non-entity as Ryback is now.

I don't think it would be worth paying what it would require to get Goldberg just to have him squash a guy who is as much of a non-entity as Ryback is now.

Maybe not, but it'd bring the Goldberg chants full circle. That's all I want to see it for.

If they're thinking Cena v Wyatt (which is a crap main event but perfectly fine as a match), why not make it 3-on-2 with Cena and Hogan vs. the Wyatts? It might bury the Wyatt family a bit, unless they book it for Bray to get a lot of offense and then not take the fall, but Cena can carry the bulk and Hogan can get the big pop and work as limited as possible. Tag in, big pop, big spot, pinfall and pose.

Shove that in as the headliner match of hour 2 and then bring the crowd down before Taker/Brock main events.

Guest The Beltster
He can't do the ledrop, he'd snap in half and die. No no, a nice, lame school boy to end the streak with internet Hogan hating smarks worldwide committing suicide works good for me. I'd love to log in the second it happens and read the vitriolic bile spilling from their fingertips. Hopefully that guy who made the video or him throwing his belt down when Rock beat CM Punk would post a video of his outrage.

Going back to The Rock v CM Punk, really who did the guy want him to drop the belt to and when? Punk had already beaten everyone in the company bar Brock Lesnar who was in a program with HHH so it would make sense that someone from outside, plus one of the biggest draws in the history of the business should be the one to beat him and then pass the gold on.

Plus two questions about the guy - did he post it in a rant on YouTube and was it a proper replica or a plastic toy belt? The answer to these will allow me to gauge my laughter and judgement accordingly at his insane smarkness.

Guest John Hancock
He can't do the ledrop, he'd snap in half and die. No no, a nice, lame school boy to end the streak with internet Hogan hating smarks worldwide committing suicide works good for me. I'd love to log in the second it happens and read the vitriolic bile spilling from their fingertips. Hopefully that guy who made the video or him throwing his belt down when Rock beat CM Punk would post a video of his outrage.

It would need to be a terrible roll up too, no grabbing of the tights, not leverage, like how Austin rolled up Owen Hart when he broke his neck.

Guest The Beltster
Yes! Bring back those little mini motorised rings. Those were so class! Amazing memories of Hogan leaving the ring at WMIII posing and as he goes out of sight just literally hunching over out of exhaustion. Also, Demolition coming to the ring pointing at the Colossal Connection at WMVI.