Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Wrestlemania 30 Plans?

The Fury

More Hogan match speculation from Wrestlezone:

As the creative team continues to pitch ideas for Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 30, one of the latest ideas discussed would see Hogan team with John Cena and Daniel Bryan against The Wyatt Family.

The feeling within WWE is that Hogan will not pass the required company physical and will not be cleared to wrestle, however, he might be cleared to participate in a 6 man tag match where his physical role would be very limited.

The talked about CM Punk vs Triple H match at WrestleMania 30 is now said to be a lock. Current plans are for WWE to run another "Summer of Punk" type angle, which could culminate in Punk vs Batista at Summerslam.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
I'd be happy to see Hogan, Bryan and Cena vs the Wyatts. The Wyatts are exactly the type of heels Hogan used to work in his prime. Thats cool, he could slam the big goofy one with the sheep face and Bryan could hit the leg drop. I'm down with that.

Warrior seems a good bet to be involved in some shape or form over the Mania weekend.

I get the feeling that tensions between both parties have thawed over the past 12 months. Warrior said some kind words towards Vince in the buildup to Wrestlemania last year and likewise Vince had some kind words for Warrior when he agreed a deal with 2ksports to be part of the video game.

Plus there is a upcoming DVD release which should shed him in a better light compared to The self destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. If he gets onboard with that project then you would think he would be a cert for the Hall of Fame in New Orleans.

Guest The Beltster

I've heard they would like Hogan to induct him, can't see that happening after that hilarious YouTube shoot Warrior put out on Hogan last year.

"Those are extensions, man!"

:lol

latest tah-dah!

Undertaker Wants to Work with Top Name

The very latest on The Undertaker is that he has reportedly requested to work with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 30. There has been no word, however, as to whether or not WWE officials have been discussing a 'Taker vs Bryan match at the PPV.

On which note..

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Concern in WWE Regarding a Potential Lesnar/Undertaker WM Match

While a match between Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker has been discussed for WrestleMania 30, there is growing concern that a number of factors could prevent the match from taking place.

A big concern is that Brock Lesnar's very physical style would not pair well with a limited Undertaker, who would of course be entering the match banged up physically. This is why WWE officials originally considered Sheamus as 'Taker's opponent.

Another key issue is that many of Undertaker's opponents over the course of the past couple years have planned their bouts with 'Taker in detail, and have practiced the matches with him leading up to the PPV. There has been concern that Lesnar would be unwilling to put that much time into preparing a match.

Coming into the match banged up? I know he is not a spring chicken anymore but he has had a YEAR off. Plus before that, he had a YEAR off! He hasn't wrestled a full time programme and schedule since 2010 you know since Rey broke his face.

Side note how funny is it that the smallest guy on the roster not Hornswoggle potato'd one of the biggest to the point of a broken nose, orbital bone and a concussion?

They have a point with Lesnar though, he didn't even bother to train for his MMA fights properly (you know, like what to do when people punch you or a takedown doesn't work) so I doubt he is going to want to work several practise matches with Taker as well as working the real ones happening in his current run.

Finally though, Sheamus? Really? Because his style isn't hard hitting and Taker really wants to get booted in the face quite a bit? Also under what reason? Nice fella Sheamus decides during injury rehab he needed to come back and end the streak?

Guest Fatherof10minis
Like said about Hogan previously and working with the right kind of gimmick, taker is good for that as well. The first 5 years of his career were 90% centered around matches with over the top gimmicks. So if they are gonna roll with Bryan as a Wyatt member going into mania, bryan/taker would be cool with me because you would have the Wyatts involved. That said i wouldn't mind a nice buildup for bray/taker either. I could see some great promos coming from that. Or maybe taker if he is still banged up work a tag match with someone against bray and bryan.

Guest terrythunk
Surely with the Network announcement, Raw is going to deliver something big tomorrow with some seeds planted for Mania. Or just a good episode...

Guest Jimmy Redman
Wait what? Who sat on who's face now and who got the knee brace?

Rey came off the top rope with the springboard senton. In the process of sitting on Taker's face (to do the move I mean, maybe he came down a little high) his knee brace hit Taker in the face.