Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i added ecw ''star'' jason knight on facebook just to see if he told any good stories the way marty janetty does and all i can say is what an ignorant bitter man he is. he wouldnt take a job in wwe or tna for anything (yeah walk on)... and his ego could fill the whole wwe lockerroom

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. That's why Jannetty worked for WWE for a brief period in 2005 until he f*cked it up for himself. (Although, he did go back at least once more after that.). I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to work for TNA though.

It's been more than 30 days since Brock defended the WWE title, he hasn't been stripped of it because??????

Because it's not a legit rule. Jesus H. Christ.

Guest bigmatt
It's been more than 30 days since Brock defended the WWE title, he hasn't been stripped of it because??????

Is your inanity machine suffering with backlog or something? The 30 days had passed on Tuesday 21st October.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. That's why Jannetty worked for WWE for a brief period in 2005 until he f*cked it up for himself. (Although, he did go back at least once more after that.). I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to work for TNA though.
I might have been reading it wrong, but I thought pheadley was talking about Jason Knight.

Guest pheadley
yeah I was talking about Jason, marty janetty is one of the nicest wrestlers on facebook. until he gets his drink on and starts going on about his problems.