Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26
Does anyone know if Christian is injured or are they somehow just not using him? Last time I saw him he was a taken out by the Shield. It's been too long! Edited by Jamster26

Guest BarrettBarrage
Does anyone if Christian is injured or are they somehow just not using him? Last time I saw him he was a taken out by the Shield.

I think he and his wife recently had a baby and he's been spending time at home.

Guest Edgehead
Not that I care either way but is Zack Ryder still on the roster?? Just realised I've not seen him in a while & just wondered

Just noticed something whilst watching clips from this weeks Smackdown.

Nikki's finish is now a Torture Rack Backbreaker helpfully called 'The Rack' - considering the boob job I think that might be a little bit of an inside joke that the Bella's can't have the same finish anymore because you can at last tell them apart and the WWE, never the most subtle company in the world want you guys to know what that difference is.

Like we hadn't all noticed already.

So is JTG, everybody.
I don't think he's had a match since WrestleMania weekend, so his time could finally be running out. Evan Bourne and Ezekiel Jackson are two others who are still on the roster, but haven't fought in a long time.

Still, neither has Undertaker... but I guess he can have a pass.

Guest Jayfunk
So is JTG' date=' everybody.[/quote']I don't think he's had a match since WrestleMania weekend, so his time could finally be running out. Evan Bourne and Ezekiel Jackson are two others who are still on the roster, but haven't fought in a long time.

Still, neither has Undertaker... but I guess he can have a pass.

didn't he fight the shield after mania weekend

Guest terrythunk
Life as a low card WWE wrestler must suck in this day and age. At least in the 90's there were booze and rats minus fans with smartphones.

• 1 month later...
- Former WWE star Chris Masters recently did an "Ask Me Anything" chat on Reddit. Here are some highlights:

* He said the most underutilized talent in WWE is Drew McIntyre.

* Masters said "most but not all" WWE talents took performance enhancers when he was there.

* Regarding WWE's current product, Masters said if he was a fan now like he was growing up, he thinks he would be bored with today's product.

* His favorite opponent was Shawn Michaels. He also praised working with Carlito and Dolph Ziggler. His least favorite opponent was Jack Swagger.

* He said Triple H is accessible backstage but Vince McMahon is "barely" accessible.

* He said John Cena is "stern and full of energy" backstage.

* Masters confirmed that there was a backstage fight between Big Show and The Great Khali at one point. The story goes that Show was upset that Khali was using a certain move, Show went after him but slipped and fell, and Khali got the upperhand.

* He said he was frustrated with the way WWE creative handled him and probably won't be returning to WWE.

...Khali got the upperhand?! :lol

Is it actually true that Sting never worked for WWE? He worked the last Nitro when WCW must have been bought by Vince already?

As I understand it, Sting, along with a load of other top guys, were on direct guaranteed contracts with Time/Warner. So even when they were working for WCW, they weren't working for WCW.

If you've ever wondered why some of those guys disappeared for 2 or 3 years, then reappeared in the indies, it's because they were being paid to sit at home.