Martial Arts

WWE Network

Guest Jayfunk

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigmatt
I wonder how many people followed through with it and actually cancelled their account after the Rumble?

I'm just listening to Meltzer now and he's saying that not only were the subscriptions up for the Royal Rumble but they were also up the day after and maybe even today (He thinks the press release was typed up and sent as soon as the subscriptions crept over the 1 million mark). "The number of people who signed up were far more than the number that cancelled. There were people who cancelled but they [WWE] were very happy yesterday with all the publicity [of #CancelWWENetwork] and it being the opposite".

Guest John Hancock
I wonder if the WWE may now finally realise that hashtags are meaningless bullshit and stop harping on about them like they're divine laws from God.

It's been said before, but for the access to the historic content and some of the Network-only shows, the £9.99 is worth it just for that. The PPVs on top are a bonus.

I watched the WWE24 debut episode on WrestleMania XXX today and it was really good. Gave me a new appreciation for Alexa Bliss also.

Yeah, I'm completely happy with paying a tenner a month for the historic content. It saves me time, space, and money on having them all on DVD or BluRay instead. I'll still buy the odd documentary I fancy, but I'm quite happy watching old shows on the Network.

Watched King of the Ring 1996 last night, and I've been slowly but surely making my way through the Prime Time episodes they have.

As I've said before, it'll be absolutely brilliant when they've completed restoring the back catalogues of old Raws and Smackdowns and there's plenty to keep my interest in the meantime.

Guest HH-Evolution
I wonder if the WWE may now finally realise that hashtags are meaningless bullshit and stop harping on about them like they're divine laws from God.

I seriously, seriously doubt it.

It's been said before, but for the access to the historic content and some of the Network-only shows, the £9.99 is worth it just for that. The PPVs on top are a bonus.

I watched the WWE24 debut episode on WrestleMania XXX today and it was really good. Gave me a new appreciation for Alexa Bliss also.

After attending last year I've still not re watched Wrestlemania 30 yet. So this little documentary stirred a lot of emotions, I don't think I really appreciated my time in New Orleans last year until I watched this yesterday. Seeing the emotion from the NXT girls after their first Wrestlemania moment was fantastic. If you're going to Santa Clara this year or planning on doing a Mania in the future definetly give this a watch.

Guest Jayfunk
I watched it this morning, very sad at times, especially with the little kid and warrior dying not long afterwards. these little things on the network are great i also like this week in WWE, it means you don't need to watch raw or smackdown but get the story lines

Guest Ciaran The King
The Network is worth it, quite funny that WWE reached the 1 million subscribers the day after the infamous #cancelwwenetwork was trending