Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT 2014

Chris2K

Bit more broader than just the Network so I posted it here, on 27th February the WWE are going to be airing the NXT tapings live on the Network in prime time, so the show will be going head-to-head against Impact. The WWE seem to be going out all guns blazing as two of the matches will be Bo Dallas v Adrian Neville for the NXT Title in a ladder match, and a re-match of the 2/3 falls match (same stips this time) between Sami Zayn and Antonio Cesaro.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
I dont think you can go all guns blazing where you are having matches between guys nobody knows apart from hardcore fans. Really, how big is the audience who watch NXT? Tiny I'd imagine, nobody gives a sh*t about any wrestler unless they are in WWE on the main shows.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Is it bad that I only find that upsetting because it means she'll keep the title even longer? I have nothing against Paige, but honestly she is the least interesting of all the NXT Divas and I'm kind of mad that Emma isn't going to win the belt in the immediate future.

It's funny because Paige has the least going on since they seem insistent on letting her work speak rather than giving her a "proper" storyline. The whole thing with Summer Rae seemed to fizzle out, and not much happened with Emma, when she's back Paige could really benefit from showing she can carry a story as well as having great womens matches.

Guest BarrettBarrage
I thought this weeks NXT was a bit meh, although the Breeze/Neville match was very well done. I was disappointed with the Rusev and Kofi main event, the match was given a lot of time and both are capable of better.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I can't stop seeing it now.

Also, I now have to work on Thursday afternoons and miss NXT, and it is the saddest news of my life.

Yes, I know it's all over the internet. But I can't be bothered doing that shit. I sit in front of the TV and the pictures flash right off the screen, and that's the way I like it, God damn it. Get off my lawn!

Still catching up, and I've just watched the promo between Tyler Breeze and Adrian Neville.

Man, Breeze is slaying me with the whole Zoolander thing.

"Man who gravity forgot? More like the man who Mother Nature forgot...to make good looking!"

:lol

Guest Ciaran The King

Watch this weeks episode only for the backstage skit with Enzo and Big Cass

Also loved Graves promo, got the feeling he's getting the call up

Edited by Ciaran The King

• 2 weeks later...

Regal and Renee flirting on commentary is THE. BEST. SH*T. EVER. (in NXT. Right now.)

But yeah, more of that please WWE.

EDIT: For a second, I seriously thought Cesaro/Zayn was gonna be set up on a pinky promise. Damn. :lol

EDIT EDIT: The NXT crowd is amazing. "PUR-PLE POW-ER!!" was immense, as was responding to CJ Parker ranting about them ruining the Earth by chanting USA over and over. Never change NXT. :wub

Edited by dsrchris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy Redman
Just saw This Is NXT and the 2/3 Falls replay. Jesus, that match just gets better every time you see it. The finish is from another planet.