Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT 2014

Chris2K

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, since ArRIVAL they've kinda started to come good. They're not trying to be the old Connor/Cameron Ascension anymore, they've started to make their own identity. Maybe it's the change in entrance ad the fact I like their new music that's swung my perceptions slightly?

I don't even completely hate Ric Victor anymore. I'm getting quite into him and Connor beating folks up, and they are actually starting to work properly as a unit. Don't get me wrong, there's still times when they look a little lost, but they've improved a hundredfold from where they were a couple of months ago.

Loving the "GAH!! GAH!! GAH!!" chants too. :lol

Get that first music back IMMEDIATELY. I wouldn't be surprised if it was too many WOOs which are deemed exclusive to Ric Flair.

EDIT: Apparently the WWE tried, but failed to get the rights to World Goes Wild so it's not entirely their fault.

Edited by Chris2K

All the reports I've seen are saying that WWE didn't get the rights to the song in time for the last set of tapings as they had no idea how popular Adam Rose's music was going to be. Although the way they're all worded suggests that WWE are still in the process of trying to acquire the rights for the song. Which I doubt they'll actually have a problem with. They just didn't pull there finger out quick enough to get it done in time for the TV taping.

Maybe that's why they went with what was so blatantly an attempted knock off, so it doesn't sound too out of sorts if they do gain the rights for World Gone Wild and switch back to it?

I've only just realised it's totally a sound overdub for Adam Rose's music. No wonder the crowd were all still singing World Goes Wild, that's what was actually being played in the arena! I'm such a doofus.

:lol

It's production music, it shouldn't be too hard to get. Emma's music was also production music but they fully bought the rights to sell it themselves on iTunes. Either they'll do that with World Goes Wild or they'll stick with the overdub which would be crap.

• 3 weeks later...
Those poor fools at FSU, singing Adam Rose's old theme and Woo!ing instead of Hey!ing.

It's never coming back :(.

It's certainly looking that way... :(

It wouldn't be so bad if the new music didn't take so damn long to get to the sing-a-long bit.

• 2 weeks later...

As we don't have the spoiler forum any more, could this thread get pinned so it doesn't end up lost?

Anyways, it has been announced on WWE.COM that another 2hr special for NXT on the WWE Network is going to air soon.

"WWE announced today that NXT Takeover, a live, two-hour action-packed special, will air exclusively on WWE Network on Thursday, May 29 at 8 p.m. ET. Following the success of NXT ArRIVAL, the special will once again showcase the best and brightest from the WWE Performance Center and include appearances by WWE Superstars and Legends.

30 minutes prior to the event, the NXT Takeover pre-show will air at 7:30 p.m. ET and include exclusive interviews and appearances by NXT Superstars, WWE Superstars and Legends.

“As NXT continues to grow in popularity and our fans demand to see more of the next generation of WWE Superstars, we are going to deliver live, in-ring programs featuring up-and-coming talent on WWE Network,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “Our live NXT specials on WWE Network bring out the very best in our performers and make for must-see TV for the WWE Universe."

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Captin
Those poor fools at FSU, singing Adam Rose's old theme and Woo!ing instead of Hey!ing.

It's never coming back :(.

I miss the Woo!ing. :sad5:

It was a decent show this week and the Battle Royal was fun.

Josh (my 7yr-old son) was watching with me and his favourite is Mojo Rawley. Anyway, we're watching the show and Mojo gets eliminated. Cue Josh getting all pouty and (with arms crossed) deadpanning "Skip to the end". :lol

Guest fattyfudge
I feel like I should make a Mason Ryan = Batista joke in this thread but its probably already been done