Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT 2014

Chris2K

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw This Is NXT and the 2/3 Falls replay. Jesus, that match just gets better every time you see it. The finish is from another planet.
I love that he almost loses it, but regains his composure to complete the V.E.U.

Well, I saw most of it. Not impressed by the Network's live streaming at all. I ended up watching *cough*elsewhere*cough* until the main event, then that conked out, as did a lot of people's WWE Network feed apparently. The WWE feed got stuck on the same 5 minutes cycle about 6 times, then kicked in just as the winner was celebrating the main event.

Not good.

They'll need to look at that before WrestleMania...

Guest Ciaran The King

Surely it's just early teething problems, every TV/network subscription channel has them. WWE will get it sorted, it can't afford not to

Just watched 2/3 falls match again, AMAZING

Edited by Ciaran The King

I loved the 2/3 falls match - but for my money, last night's was just a touch better. More of a feel for the story without the obvious 1-1 fall count beginning.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Only seen Cesaro/Zayn so far.

Holy shit.

The positively scary thing is that when you think about it, this was a motherf*cking slam dunk of a match, just amazing shit, and yet...it may not even be the best match this week.

Jesus Christ wrestling is good.

Only seen Cesaro/Zayn so far.

Holy shit.

The positively scary thing is that when you think about it, this was a motherf*cking slam dunk of a match, just amazing shit, and yet...it may not even be the best match this week.

Jesus Christ wrestling is good.

This week, at least.

I think they're airing hour 1 of the show next week and hour 2 the week after in the usual NXT timeslots.

See the show if you can, really entertaining from start to finish. Only negative was Paige's ridiculous amount of make-up.

Guest Jimmy Redman
spoilers

I marked hard at the attempt in the first place.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

So I watched Nxt arrival and HHH comes out to Earthquakes music....that was weird.

Yeah, what was that all about?

I've just sat down to start watching this, and I've already had to pause it and come here just to say that Sami Zayn's new tights with the international flags all over are ace! Right, back to watching....

Guest Beefhead
Arrival was awesome. Paige is awesome. Cesaro and Zayn would pop a crowd at Mania whether people knew who Zayn was or not, they're that good. The ascension are really coming into their own. I can't believe I look forward to Bo Dallas these days but I do. I want a Neville/Zayn Competive friends title feud. Make it happen spies.

I think the new Ascension have finally found their stride. The new entrance and stuff on ArRIVAL was verrrrry cool. Loving the new music.

Am I the only person who thought they should have used the music from Paige's vignette as her new entrance theme?