Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 30 Discussion Thread - April 6, 2014 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave

Bray Wyatt has me interested in a John Cena match, I can't give him any higher praise than that. I can't wait to see his entrance either.

I still wish they had of kept the Wyatts/Shield match for tonight and done the Cena/Taker match instead. It's WM XXX, you'd think they would of all out to make a stacked card but everything else is pretty meh to me.

Guest HH-Evolution
Nah, Brock/Taker was just the most likely match after the teases and everything for the last few years between the pair.

PPV ordered, afternoon nap had to ensure lack of tiredness (some people will know I have a history of falling asleep during Cena WM matches) as I don't drink energy drinks, about to nip out to stock up on soft drinks as we are just over half an hour away from the start of the broadcast on Sky Box Office.

Anybody else having a day off to watch this bad boy live bar those lucky members of the community who are actually over there in New Orleans as well speak?

Guest Dante Spears
Why in gods name aren't the Rhode Brothers in the fatal fourway? And yet we have a dancing midget?

PPV ordered, afternoon nap had to ensure lack of tiredness (some people will know I have a history of falling asleep during Cena WM matches) as I don't drink energy drinks, about to nip out to stock up on soft drinks as we are just over half an hour away from the start of the broadcast on Sky Box Office.

Anybody else having a day off to watch this bad boy live bar those lucky members of the community who are actually over there in New Orleans as well speak?

I've got the day of work tomorrow and have also had an afternoon nap.

Josh is also up for his first ever live WrestleMania (actually, his first ever live PPV) after being woken up about 15mins ago.

Guest dpddave

That was a fun little opener.

Cole, King and JBL seemed extra annoying to me during that match for some reason though.

Guest Dante Spears
This match feels like paint drying, I dont know if i just haven't seen a match in awhile and I dont care but something about these two dont feel like its clicking

Guest John Hancock

WrestleMania squash matches can f*ck off. Trips/Bryan was okay though, not at all bad, but not great. The "this is awesome" people need to calm down.

It's nice to Make A Wish to let these senile old men play with toys on live television though.

EDIT: Sheamus has orange armbands! No surrender!

Guest Edgehead
I must admit I found HHH/D-Bry quite boring. Loved that Shield match & loved the opening, great to see Rock/Austin/Hogan all in the ring together

Guest Dante Spears
While I would have loved to see some great Shield match on Wrestlemania, the squash worked from a psychological stand point, the powerhouses obliterating the heel veterans.

Guest John Hancock
Fandango should have kept dancing with his legs whilst Sheamus hit him. That would have been spot of the year.

Guest Edgehead
In an ideal world they would have saved Shield/Wyatts for Wrestlemania but against Kane & The Outlaws I was happy with the squash

Guest Dante Spears
Okay that Kofi spot was brilliant, Royal Rumble replay level. Also looked painful as hell for his knees.

Guest John Hancock
That ending was the highlight of the show so far for me. I liked the handshake too, faceturn tomorrow it is, and not a moment too soon. My only quibble is that Show didn't get spun, but I doubt his back could take it.