Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Ultimate Warrior Has Died.

Maxximus

Guest The Beltster
After listening to his speech and what he said on RAW plus seeing how skinny and frail he was and how he couldnt walk properly… I dunno man it almost sounded like he knew his time was up. Maybe he was sick and didnt make it public. Something doesnt sit right.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to his speech and what he said on RAW plus seeing how skinny and frail he was and how he couldnt walk properly… I dunno man it almost sounded like he knew his time was up. Maybe he was sick and didnt make it public. Something doesnt sit right.

I've been thinking this, his whole appearance over the entire weekend of festivities just seemed like a guy looking to bury the hatchet finally, make some peace and rebuild some bridges. Especially looking back at his promo on Raw, it's almost as if he knew something we didn't?

Still, as many have said and no doubt will say, the guy was the very meaning of the word legend. It gets used a lot, but Warrior really was true bona-fide legend of the business, and responsible for one of my earliest wrestling memories. I'm sad to see him go, but I'm happy to see he was at peace and finally got that one more magic moment he deserved before he left us. RIP.

Guest The Beltster

Look at how his family were reacting to him as he spoke at the HOF, his wife...the things he said, almost like he was getting everything in order and tying up old loose ends. I dunno, when things like this happen we can all overthink things, but it just seems weird in hindsight. I'm f*cking gutted man, I can't believe this one over all the others. This is a guy who (steroids aside) didn't take drugs, got out of wrestling and made a nice life for himself out of the spotlight, happily out of the spotlight. Always looked and seemed healthy in the videos he posted and he ends up being just another wrestling death the moment he comes back. I have a gut feeling he was ill and he knew he was on the clock. After seeing the way his kids were around him at the HOF, its just awful. I can't stand it.

Pisses me off too to see so many people who I've seen completely bury this guy for YEARS now come out and say how much of a legend he was, how much he meant to wrestling....same people who called him a flash in the pan and a nothing. F*ck you people who pull that shit now he's gone by the way. Makes me sick.

Edited by The Beltster

[video=youtube_share;xR08M6EUd0g]

I honestly can't accept the timing in this whole situation. It's just the timing between that RAW promo and his death that I don't understand or want to believe. Like people said, after all these years he finally made peace and got his last bow, as if he knew his time was up. You could see over the weekend that he finally got everything out of the way. When thinking about this, it's a shame Randy Savage never got his last bow.

Rest in Peace big man.

This is possibly the most eventful few days in Wrestling we've ever had, with a fantastic Hall of Fame, great memorable Wrestlemania, RAW...that somethings just don't want to give the athletes and us fans the happy ending. Wrestling deaths are a blow neverminding how big the superstar was but Warrior's death is just mindf*cking. It's just not right.

Edited by Shaun2J

Very sad news and when you see the general public talk about him, it's clear how much impact he had. I was really pleased to see him back in the WWE though, and it's a shame he didn't get to fulfill more dates as an ambassador, appear on DVDs etc.. He'll be fondly remembered by every fan who was privileged enough to see him as an active wrestler.

Look at how his family were reacting to him as he spoke at the HOF, his wife...the things he said, almost like he was getting everything in order and tying up old loose ends. I dunno, when things like this happen we can all overthink things, but it just seems weird in hindsight. I'm f*cking gutted man, I can't believe this one over all the others. This is a guy who (steroids aside) didn't take drugs, got out of wrestling and made a nice life for himself out of the spotlight, happily out of the spotlight. Always looked and seemed healthy in the videos he posted and he ends up being just another wrestling death the moment he comes back. I have a gut feeling he was ill and he knew he was on the clock. After seeing the way his kids were around him at the HOF, its just awful. I can't stand it.

I know Hogan said nice words on Twitter about him but do you know did that have any contact during the Mania weekend, or bury the hatchet?

Guest Fatherof10minis

Warrior was the guy that hooked me as a kid. I got the message at about 2am and i admit i didn't sleep much after that, i was truly gutted, just with it being a childhood hero of mine and all, not to mention the timing.

My wife actually went and watched his HOF speech again and to see the hugs with his children it broke her down to tears big time.

My teenage daughter and son happen to see it over my shoulder on my tablet and they even started crying. They had just begun getting introduced to his work through the network and my old DVDs. Plus, telling all the stories from when i was a kid. My aunt used to do my makeup for halloween and for 3 straight years i went as a gillberg version of warrior.

RiP warrior, go give Savage a hug up there buddy, will miss ya but never forget ya.

Guest The Beltster
I know Hogan said nice words on Twitter about him but do you know did that have any contact during the Mania weekend, or bury the hatchet?
Looks like Hulk was being honest and they worked it out.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Warrior-Hogan-Pat.jpg

Guest Warrior482014

I am like like every Warrior fan out there today. I am totally gutted by this event in life. It saddens me that Warrior is no longer with us. I feel especially saddened for his wife and daughters, as they lost a terrific man, husband, father, role model. After watching Warriors footage of the last several day's, I do agree with the assumption that he may have had health issues, I did notice him having a hard time walking, and some of his motor skills seemed that of a man much,, much older. The Ultimate Warrior will forever be in our hearts, minds and spirits. It is a true blessing that with technology of today we can watch him in action.

I am still struggling with Warriors passing,, This is not right!!!

My thought's and prayers go out to Warriors family,, Remember his life long motto and one to follow for life: "Always Believe"

Warrior Fan for Life!

Edited by Warrior482014

I am like like every Warrior fan out there today. I am totally gutted by this event in life. It saddens me that Warrior is no longer with us. I feel especially saddened for his wife and daughters, as they lost a terrific man, husband, father, role model. After watching Warriors footage of the last several day's, I do agree with the assumption that he may have had health issues, I did notice him having a hard time walking, and some of his motor skills seemed that of a man much,, much older. The Ultimate Warrior will forever be in our hearts, minds and spirits. It is a true blessing that with technology of today we can watch him in action.

I am still struggling with Warriors passing,, This is not right!!!

My thought's and prayers go out to Warriors family,, Remember his life long motto and one to follow for life: "Always Believe"

Warrior Fan for Life!

Spiritchaser?

Guest Ciaran The King
Watching the repeat of the Hall of Fame on Sky and seeing the Ultimate Warrior make his appearance with his young daughters makes his death even sadder

Guest CMHunk

I didn't know who she was until I saw your post in here, so looked her up.

I love Zeb Colter's tweet after her ridiculous interview thingie aired...

"If anybody receives an email entitled NANCY GRACE NUDE, do not open it. It's not a virus. It really is Nancy Grace nude. @NancyGraceHLN @WWE

"

and the Iron Sheikh's

"Nancy Grace YOU FAT DUMB b---h I beat the f--k out of you talk bad about my wrestling brother. GO f--k YOURSELF YOU DEAD DOG *****"

and Smith Hart's statement after it...

"I think our beloved sister-in-law Martha as well as my entire family should be tremendously offended by the implication of Nancy Grace that my brother Owens demise had anything to do with drugs or steroids. For her to attempt to capitalize on Warrior's death while his family grieves for personal choices he may have made more than 20 years ago is a sad to day for what passes as journalism today. Breaking news; Many rock stars snorted cocaine in the 80's. Perhaps we should shut down the entire music industry. We should not buy into any of their such ridiculous libelous statements. We will hear official details from the coroner this weekend and not from some gossip journalist."

Guest Will O the Wisp
and Smith Hart's statement after it...

"I think our beloved sister-in-law Martha as well as my entire family should be tremendously offended by the implication of Nancy Grace that my brother Owens demise had anything to do with drugs or steroids. For her to attempt to capitalize on Warrior's death while his family grieves for personal choices he may have made more than 20 years ago is a sad to day for what passes as journalism today. Breaking news; Many rock stars snorted cocaine in the 80's. Perhaps we should shut down the entire music industry. We should not buy into any of their such ridiculous libelous statements. We will hear official details from the coroner this weekend and not from some gossip journalist."

That is very well put.