• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drake

R.I.P Ultimate Warrior

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

Triple H

@TripleH

Saddened to announce the passing of the Ultimate Warrior. Icon and friend. My sympathy to his wife Dana and his daughters

Kip sopp

@RealBillyGunn

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of The Ultimate Worrier #RIP

Stephanie McMahon @StephMcMahon

#RIPUltimateWarrior Your strength of character is to be admired. There will never be anyone like you. Your spirit lives on in your family.

Edited by Drake

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter. We are grateful that just days ago, Warrior had the opportunity to take his rightful place in the WWE Hall of Fame and was also able to appear at WrestleMania 30 and Monday Night Raw to address his legions of fans. WWE sends its sincere condolences to Warrior’s family, friends and fans. Warrior was 54 and is survived by his wife Dana and his two daughters.

~wwe.com

Guest HH-Evolution

This is insane...what the actual crap? My mind is trying to process this and coming up bluescreen'd!

Goodbye, Warrior - may you find peace and the power of the warrior in the great beyond!

....Just goddamn!

I'm crushed. Warrior was everything to me when I was a kid. He taught me how to be strong. believe in myself, stand up for myself, and fight for what I loved. He was the one who made me want to be a wrestler in the first place.

I'm crushed, heart broken, and honestly don't know how to deal with this. It feels like a death in the family.

http://i.imgur.com/t86cyAN.png

Edited by Maxximus

F*ck sake, this is just really sad. One of my all time faves from when I was a kid.

RIP Warrior :(

Cheers!

Guest Drake

His speech at RAW 2 days ago:

"Every man's heart one day beats it's final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. If what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe in something larger than life his essence & spirit will be immortalized. I am the Ultimate Warrior, you are the Ultimate Warrior & the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever"

Maybe he committed suicide :/

My wife told me this morning and I was just struggling to comprehend it as he was just on TV and looked in good shape (if immobile). I'm genuinely stunned.

RIP Warrior.

Guest Laffy
Can't believe this I loved Warrior and now he's gone. At least he found peace and got to be the Warrior one last time. Love you man. RI P Warrior you will always be in my heart.

Guest Yodahew
When i woke up and saw the update on my phone i thought it must be wrong. Different guy. He was at WM and raw?!? What the hell. So sad. RIP big man.