Martial Arts

Future Endeavored

Guest Will O the Wisp

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Magic
These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: We, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you!

Guest Vanillascooper
Good for JTG, he had a solid pay check for many years. let him get out there & re-build his name.

Hearing Vickie Guerrero got got. No surprise, she's looking to go back to school or something.

EDIT: I think Zack Ryder is the poor sheepherder and Johnny Ace is Jack Palance in the movie Shane.

"Pick up the phone."

"No... You're just gonna fire me!"

"Pick up the phone."

"I don't want no trouble. I just made the next town and I'm gonna hit the gym."

"Pick up the phone..."

Edited by ViciousPrism

Guest BeorimJ
Prepare your anuses (for this is probably bullshit) sources are claiming that JTG is gone.
If by sources you mean WWE.com confirming that ha also was let go - yes, JTG is all gone

The only one that I think had decent potential is Bourne. He fit the babyface, high flyer role well and it's a shame that injuries got in the way because he was doing alright and would have been great in a tag team with someone like a pre-Shield Rollins. Hopefully he can start to wrestle more often and maybe find himself back in the WWE at some point. I've liked him since his Matt Sydal days in ROH, so I hope he's got over the worst of his injury problems.

Guest terrythunk
How long before Teddy Long shows up in TNA? Seriously, I can't believe that man was featured on television for so many years, boring as ****ing paint drying.

Guest Ciaran The King
Except for Drew the rest should have gone months even years ago. McIntyre had/has bags of potential and could easily be a solid mid/upper card guy but the 3MB run discredited him. Shame.