Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Future Endeavored

Guest Will O the Wisp

With Bourne gone it is now time for Adrian Neville to come up and steal his slot, the two are in moveset, gimmick and ability in terms of flying pretty much the same.

Let's hope his accent doesn't count against him but imagine a Bad News v Neville feud over being the best English Wrestler? Could be some really good matches in that series if it ever happens.

Out of the cuts, none are a surprise, some are over due but if Jindar and Drew are gone then why not Heath Slater? If they bring back the One Man Band gimmick I think I will die a horrid, painful death and it will be all the WWE's fault.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
The cuts were needed' date=' opens up space for better acts[/quote'] That's not why they happened it because the network is costing so much. Ppv sales are down and lost so much. Saying that none of these people are that good. Although mark Henry's tweet was in poor taste especially as we all know how he has been around for 18 years it sure as hell not talent he must have sold his soul

That's not why they happened it because the network is costing so much. Ppv sales are down and lost so much. Saying that none of these people are that good. Although mark Henry's tweet was in poor taste especially as we all know how he has been around for 18 years it sure as hell not talent he must have sold his soul

He didn't know about the cuts when he tweeted that. Also, Henry has a legit claim to being the worlds strongest man, which probably has a lot to do with why he is still around. World record raw squat and deadlift don't lie. He's also the first man to officially one hand clean and press the thomas inch dumbell (that's 172 lb).

Guest John Hancock

WWE has a tendency to oversimplify Henry's weight lifting records. His deadlift record is only in America, and his squat record is a drug-free record, meaning he set the record and was then steroid tested and passed. Other people have lifted heavier without being tested. I think, including them, Henry is still top five, but he's not the absolute number one in either.

Dude's still strong as all the f*cks though.

Guest Jayfunk
It's not the network' date=' they always cut people this time of year.[/quote'] the massive losses die to the set up cost plus loss of ppv money made the cut much worse than normal years

Yeah, lifting records are all a bit complicated by the different organisations, tested, untested, raw or supported etc. The inch dumbell is pretty straight forward though.

The network was/is always going to have big problems at the start. Your going against big players in the system, who don't want this type of model or viewing to succeed.

Cable, PPV, these guys are terrified of losing their monopoly. Vince is going to have to coke himself up to his eyeballs if he is going to pull through this one.

Which made into a reality TV show would probably get subscriptions through the roof.

"Where's my gimp slave, where's my gimp slave!!!"

"Sir we fired JTG a few days ago"

I don't see the network as the reason for the cuts. How much do they really save by cutting jinder mahal and yoshi tatsu? Sure the stock took a pounding but that ultimately is not the profit/loss factor in the operating costs of the wwe. Sure, the network is a new drain on resources but as I said they aren't saving network level money on the people they fired.

Guest Matt Black

I'd be depressed to think that even moderately talented guys like Tatsu, Bourne and McIntyre were canned to make room for Alexander Rusev.

I just watched him wrestle the same match against Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder and Sin Cara.

Slow, plodding and with a look on his face that seems to suggest that he's not particularly fussed about being in the ring in the first place, he stinks up the place so badly that you can smell it before his entrance music hits.

Guest The Beltster
The Network losing money IS one of the reasons for the cuts, Meltzer and Keller have both said as much. The Network bombing thus far has killed the stock, they are making cutbacks everywhere because of it including releasing guys.

Guest Matt Black

No need to worry about where the axe will fall next time the bad figures come in, not when you still have Christian, Curtis Axel, Darren Young, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, R Truth, Santino Marella, Titus O'Neil and Tyson Kidd treading water at the bottom of the heap.

Group them into a new faction called either lame ducks or lambs to the slaughter.

He's a massive power guy, what kind of matches do you expect him to be having? His finisher is a submission, he's supposed to be methodical. I mean, it's your opinion if you don't like him and everything but what is he doing that's so bad? He's certainly more interesting that Yoshi, Bourne and Drew if nothing else just from his physique and agility for his size.

Guest Magic
You could maybe stick some of those guys in tag teams to help boost the tag division. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young would make a good... oh... wait...