Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Future Endeavored

Guest Will O the Wisp

Guest Will O the Wisp

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Yoshi Tatsu and Evan Bourne as of today, June 12, 2014. WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors." ~wwe.com

I have also heard rumors of Theodore Long, Camacho, and Brodus Clay.

Let the JTG jokes commence...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King

WWE News: Six notable talent cuts

WWE has announced that the releases of Curt Hawkins, Brodus Clay, Teddy Long, Camacho, Evan Bourne, and Yoshi Tatsu. Read the official announcement at WWE.com.

Camacho had been working regularly in NXT, but the other performers haven't been on television in months in some cases.

Pro Wrestling Net

WWE News: Six notable talent cuts

2014-06-12 10:20:21

WWE has announced that the releases of Curt Hawkins, Brodus Clay, Teddy Long, Camacho, Evan Bourne, and Yoshi Tatsu. Read the official announcement at WWE.com.

Powell's POV: Camacho had been working regularly in NXT, but the other performers haven't been on television in months in some cases.

Guest Will O the Wisp
I think Teddy Long was well known enough that he could have been a mouthpiece on the network. Also, all accounts I have seen say Camacho was looking good on NXT. Edited by Will O the Wisp

Guest Ciaran The King
Okay so Evan Bourne is injured but all have been treading water for years/months, they won't be missed

I don't care about 3MB ending, but letting McIntyre go is just ridiculous. Camacho had potential, Brodus wasn't all that bad, but I'm most sad about Teddy Long as I don't really know where he's going to be able to make a living now.

I don't care about 3MB ending, but letting McIntyre go is just ridiculous. Camacho had potential, Brodus wasn't all that bad, but I'm most sad about Teddy Long as I don't really know where he's going to be able to make a living now.

Also, Tag Team Wrestling died today as well.

Guest Magic
McIntyre vs. Jester in ICW.

BOOK IT DALLAS!!!

Oh god yes. Get Drew booked.

Although I am without question gutted by 3mb's split.

Guest Vanillascooper
Aksana was great. "Let me entertainment you!" "What is Llama?" etc. etc. etc.
he's the one that jacked up that Nattie v Aj Match right?

Creative had nothing for him. :D

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) did some spring cleaning of its roster today, releasing more than a half-dozen contracted talent, including longtime promoter and corporate leader Vince McMahon.

In an effort to cut costs and streamline the roster, the company announced a mass layoff that included “enhancement” wrestlers such as Brodus Clay and Camacho, as well as the marketing genius who singlehandedly transformed professional wrestling from a dingy sideshow into an international sports-entertainment juggernaut.

While the releases of Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu and Curt Hawkins are not terribly surprising (even to them), the dismissal of McMahon comes as more of a shock, given his decades-long leadership of the billion-dollar, publicly traded pop-culture empire.

A company press release shed no light on the reasons for the release, stating only: “We wish Mr. McMahon the best on his future endeavours.”

Although McMahon has been largely absent from WWE television in recent months, it has been widely believed that he remained the company’s Chairman and ruling patriarch.

Triple-H, McMahon’s son-in-law and Chief Operating Officer of the company, offered only a brief comment when approached by reporters outside WWE’s Connecticut headquarters:

“Creative had nothing for Vince,” he said. “Releasing him is what’s best for business.”

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wwe-releases-mcmahon/