Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion Thread - January 25, 2015 from Philadelphia, PA

TPIB

Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?

• Bad News Barrett
    • Batista
    • Big Show
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Chris Jericho
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Dean Ambrose
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Erick Rowan
    • John Cena
    • Kane
    • Luke Harper
    • Mark Henry
    • Randy Orton
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Roman Reigns
    • Rusev
    • Ryback
    • Seth Rollins
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Other

Guest bigmatt
I'm still thinking Roman. The only thing that worries me now is that they might do something silly, like have him eliminate Bryan and give him some kind of heel turn.

They could probably do with another top heel at the moment, I've mentioned it a few times but their top guys are a bit imbalanced. On the face side you have John Cena, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Ryback. And on the heel side you only have Brock Lesnar (who is on a limited contract and possibly [probably?] leaving in April), Seth Rollins, Rusev, Big Show, Luke Harper and Kane. I suppose Rusev's ready to be matched up with a top face and Seth has the case but the rest is a bit light.

I'm not saying it should be Roman Reigns but it's really interesting to see what they do to shape up Wrestlemania.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Bryan has to be eliminated by Lesnar somehow and then fighting spirit destroyed by Lesnar at NWO or whatever that Feb PPV is called now.

Then have him on the shelf and fully recover, till he comes back to have another go at Lesnar - if he re-signs.

Guest bigmatt
I wonder whether Sheamus or Mark Henry will come back at the Rumble. Also whether Sheamus will come back as a heel or whether they do anything with Henry.

Guest bigmatt

Have they explained what he had surgery on yet? That's a four month recuperation if he's not back until after Wrestlemania.

Maybe he will be a surprise return at Royal Rumble, turn heel by throwing Daniel Bryan out and set-up the dream Wrestlemania match you guys missed out on last year :brows

Edited by bigmatt

But he doesn't even have a job!

I'd like Dolph to win, but he's so far down the queue of people likely to win, that I just can't see it happening. I think the placement on the card of the actual Rumble match is gonna make a big difference to who wins it.

Personally I'd like to see the Rumble match going on last, just so we can have some Seth shenanigans. Have Brock win the triple threat, have Rollins try to cash in and fail, so the Authority stack the Rumble in Rollins favour to give him another shot at the title at Mania.

Failing that, I'd settle for my original plan of Seth holding the briefcase all year and not cashing in until this year's money in the bank, with seconds to spare.

I'd find it so fun for Brock to lose his title due to Seth cashing in, yes cashing in and then entering himself in the Royal Rumble to bust and boss some bitches asses.

Guest Jayfunk
Yes because this match wasn't announced before TNA even had a new TV deal. Let it Go.

Hey i wasn't they one saying TNA ripped off Daniel Bryan with Eric Young