Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion Thread - January 25, 2015 from Philadelphia, PA

TPIB

Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?

• Bad News Barrett
    • Batista
    • Big Show
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Chris Jericho
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Dean Ambrose
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Erick Rowan
    • John Cena
    • Kane
    • Luke Harper
    • Mark Henry
    • Randy Orton
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Roman Reigns
    • Rusev
    • Ryback
    • Seth Rollins
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Other

Yes because this match wasn't announced before TNA even had a new TV deal. Let it Go.

Hey i wasn't they one saying TNA ripped off Daniel Bryan with Eric Young

If youre saying they didnt then youre an utter moron.

Thats not to say its bad or wrong to rip off others in wrestling. Its not far off what the business is built on.

Oh. Also this situation has **** all relevence to that.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
Cross post from the secret forum but have any of you ever attended the wrestling parties that Hooked on Wrestling host in Shepherds Bush? They have one for the Rumble next week and I'm thinking about going but not sure if it'll worth it or if the place will just be full of idiots.

Guest pheadley
Miz/Mizdow's elimination is one of the things I'm quite looking forward to seeing how they do it this year.

same here will they enter at the same time

From Wrestling 101:

Forget SummerSlam, the true number two show of WWE’s year is the Royal Rumble. Before the WWE Network came along, and as buyrates steadily fell from their Attitude Era peak, the two shows least affected were WrestleMania and the Royal Rumble. SummerSlam’s audience was of course still bigger than whatever B-PPV was held that June or October, but pound for pound it’s returns set it squarely at number three on WWE’s calendar.

So last year, while everyone was talking about how important SummerSlam was—with its “epic” Brock Lesnar vs John Cena (re)match, I knew the real key to WWE’s future was not in August but in January.

Think about how little has changed since SummerSlam 2014. Brock became champion, but other than seeing the belt less has anything really been altered? Cena was decimated and devastated in a way no WWE top babyface has ever been, but less than a month later, he was back like nothing had happened and “almost beat” Lesnar at Night of Champions.

SummerSlam is a big event with great matches but usually it does little more than solidify the status quo. If you are looking for the show that portends big changes, the Royal Rumble—particularly the main attraction itself—is where you’ll find it.

> GAME OF THRONES: 2015’s wide-open Royal Rumble

Cross post from the secret forum but have any of you ever attended the wrestling parties that Hooked on Wrestling host in Shepherds Bush? They have one for the Rumble next week and I'm thinking about going but not sure if it'll worth it or if the place will just be full of idiots.

You will fit right in mate :D

I'll put this in spoiler tags for the ones not wanting to know who might be a surprise entrant. I'll put this far right down for the App users.

PWInsider is reporting that Bully Ray and Devon of Team 3D may have recently been in talks with WWE officials in some way, shape or form.

The two are rumored to be surprise entrants in Sunday’s 30-man Royal Rumble main event from Philadelphia but that is not confirmed. It’s been rumored in the past year that one of the two could end up in NXT as a trainer. As of right now these are all just rumors.

Edited by Shaun2J

Man, looking at the vote in this thread I'm starting to think Reigns won't be the guy to win.

Remember the year we all thought Jericho was winning, so Vince was all "LOLNO, have Sheamus instead"? I could see something like that happening again now.

Man, looking at the vote in this thread I'm starting to think Reigns won't be the guy to win.

Remember the year we all thought Jericho was winning, so Vince was all "LOLNO, have Sheamus instead"? I could see something like that happening again now.

But didnt everyone know Batista was winning it last year?

Only when Daniel Bryan didn't enter at number 30. Up until that point I think most folks were still believing Bryan would enter and win it, even though we all knew in the back of our minds that Batista probably had it written into his contract when he returned.

Guest pheadley

@VinceMcMahon

Follow

I believe this will be the best year ever for @WWE. It starts this Sunday with #RoyalRumble #WWENetwork999

3:39 PM - 23 Jan 2015

Guest Jayfunk
@VinceMcMahon

Follow

I believe this will be the best year ever for @WWE. It starts this Sunday with #RoyalRumble #WWENetwork999

3:39 PM - 23 Jan 2015

Clearly he forgot the Monday night wars when they were getting 6.5 in the ratings and had stars not 2015 when ratings are barely half and they have barely any stars except for Cena and Brock.

Reigns seems to be the logical choice. Hunter seems to enjoy swerving the online 'community' though, so I'm not as sure as I was last year with Bootista. Fantasy booking: Given Brock's uncertain future, let's say Heyman inadvertently aids Cena's win over Lesnar, then aids new Heyman Guy Rollins in cashing in. Brock recovers backstage and enters No.30 to win and set up a Lesnar v Rollins/Heyman/Authority Main Event at WM31. Probably not. It will be Reigns

The bookies are sure Reigns is winning now. I expect the same backlash from the Philly fans tonight as we got last year. Reigns is the lamest off the lame.