Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2015 Discussion Thread - January 25, 2015 from Philadelphia, PA

TPIB

Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2015 Royal Rumble Match?

• Bad News Barrett
    • Batista
    • Big Show
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Chris Jericho
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Dean Ambrose
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Erick Rowan
    • John Cena
    • Kane
    • Luke Harper
    • Mark Henry
    • Randy Orton
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Roman Reigns
    • Rusev
    • Ryback
    • Seth Rollins
    • Triple H
    • Undertaker
    • Other

Guest pheadley
sandow was a legend, just wondering what will happen when he dosnt have the miz to play off. that uso fella has bound to have a sore back now

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pheadley

philly are legends, i would like to take a moment to say r.i.p. to rollins. brocks gonna kill him lol

big thanks to wwe writers for adding rollins to the match

Edited by pheadley

The crowd are sh*tting on it so far :lol A face the crowd actually likes (which limits them to retired guys or Reigns) needs to come in.

EDIT: OK I expected Reigns to get cheered :lol

Guest pheadley
wwe were letting everyone know that there was going to be just one winner with daniel bryans elimination. no orton or sheamus was disappointing and even wwe's trick to get people cheering reigns by getting his cousin didnt help

I despise Cena, but man, that triple threat was damn good, it reminded me of the good old days.

I get the hate for Bryan going out, but isn't Reigns loved by the WWE Universe?

Anyways....

I enjoyed it, I wonder if The Ascension can live up to their hype, I have a feeling they wont be around long...I actually thought the Divas had a reasonable match. The USO's are just boring me now, not sure why, I used to love those guys.

Title match was epic.

Rumble was all kinds of weird, shite and awesome.....Kofi always makes me smile, why was I happy to see Boogeyman (slaps self) Curtis Axel never got eliminated?? Which technically means Roman never won lol. Big Show and Kane arent interesting enough to me to warrant the end tension (or lack of).

Anyone else notice that The Rocks pops are getting less noisey, people getting bored of his fly by visits??

wwe were letting everyone know that there was going to be just one winner with daniel bryans elimination. no orton or sheamus was disappointing and even wwe's trick to get people cheering reigns by getting his cousin didnt help

Victim of poor booking, thanks :)

Guest Ciaran The King

Apart from the Triple Threat this was the worst WWE PPV/Royal Rumble in quite some time.

Rollins, Lesnar and Cena stole the show(it wasn't hard not too) The 3 men put together an exciting, action packed title match which had everything. Brock is beast and Rollins already belongs in the top tier (he if anyone should be headlining WM) Cena went through the usual routine but he did his fair share.

Although we have fast lane in Feb they made it abundantly clear that it will be Lesnar/Reigns, also from the show I'm guessing we are going to see Cena/Rusev and Orton/Rollins at Wrestlemania. Concerned a little with what Bryan, Bray and Ambrose will be doing on March 29th?

Well that rumble match was s***. Once Bryan was out it went to hell. Ziggler was over at the end Vince should have called an audible and had him win. Screw his plans for Reigns Ziggler winning could have got the crowd back and saved the show.

Enjoyed the 3 way title like everyone did.