Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Random comments and suchlike

The Fury

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh didnt know he did dibs but you can have her anyway.... your scaring me abit your reminding me of Marv from Sin City

Well Renee is a Dame to Kill For. :P

And you have every right to be scared. I'm willing to take on Dean Ambrose for my fine lady, so that tells you how serious this is. :D

[video=youtube_share;XsUAE6fc0H8]http://youtu.be/XsUAE6fc0H8

Jeez, the two nerds (Guy in the red shirt and other guy in the green/grey shirt) speculating and face-palming in the corner. xD

EDIT: OK, that Marty Scurll promo at the end!

Edited by Shaun2J

Guest Jayfunk

I was just watching Rumble 2000, did anyone else notice that during the Cactus Jack vs HHH matches they changed the barbwired 2 by 4 half way through the match, the ref took away the object and hide it behind the Spanish announce table and then Jack went and got it back but was a different one, then afterwards they were doing head shots with the barbwire so I guess it was a "safe" version. Didn't notice it the first time i watched it years ago. The biggest tell is that the barbwire was coming off the first one and then is perfect when they get it back.

I wonder if a Network Review Club thing might be a bit of fun, pick a PPV or show to watch then people review it?

Following on from Kevin Nash (who returns to reprise his turn as Tarzan), Ric Flair has a role in Magic Mike XXL.

No word on whether he's going to be on the stage with Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, etc.

Guest Jamster26
Loved the youtube video, the spear at the end is awesome

I think the first sweet chin music one was my favourite. "He's tuning up the band!" :lol

Guest bigmatt
I was just watching Rumble 2000, did anyone else notice that during the Cactus Jack vs HHH matches they changed the barbwired 2 by 4 half way through the match, the ref took away the object and hide it behind the Spanish announce table and then Jack went and got it back but was a different one, then afterwards they were doing head shots with the barbwire so I guess it was a "safe" version. Didn't notice it the first time i watched it years ago. The biggest tell is that the barbwire was coming off the first one and then is perfect when they get it back.

I wonder if a Network Review Club thing might be a bit of fun, pick a PPV or show to watch then people review it?

I watched the Rumble match itself from 2000 the other day on the network too. I was amused to see the final moments revolve around Kane, Big Show and the Rock, including Kane and Big Show doing the double chokeslam grip spot. 15 years apart. Rock did the spinebuster and people's elbow on Show that time. With the disappointment at the choice of the first two entrants this year in mind, the first three that year were D'Lo Brown, Headbanger Mosh and Grandmaster Sexay.

• 2 weeks later...
A former employee, as much as anybody, should have known it was fake because Stephanie McMahon is completely incapable of giving anyone good/joyful/happy/celebratory news.