Martial Arts

Random comments and suchlike

The Fury

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments that don't require their own thread

Watched DDP vs Goldberg from Halloween Havoc 98 earlier, easily one of my favourite matches ever. Also if anyone has a link mentioned in the post above, sent it this way aswell please.

Debut of the Stunner (and it looks really brutal here - in a good way), but it's interesting to hear Vince talk about Hall & Nash leaving for WCW on air, especially as this was before the Attitude Era had begun.

[video=youtube_share;F3fTqzN_SLs]

Interesting little piece of trivia; 2014 was the first year there was no MitB cash-in since the first one. On a side note, there were three cash-ins in 2011 and 2013, while only one in 2012.

Guest pheadley
The biggest return already happened last week on RAW with the return of Darren Young. ;)

thats right i forgot he came out on raw

Jesus F'n Christ. Vince Russo has announced himself as the new investor for wXw and helped Karsten Beck win the World Championship this evening. Jeez wtf?!

Also Grado tagged with Eugene and lost against Sha Samuels and Beck in a tag match before.

http://img.24liveblog.com/2015/01/18/1421521908361398.png

Edited by Shaun2J

Guest pheadley
You made your choice. :D

EDIT: She does look GOOD with the new hair. Not that she didn't look good anyway. It's just gilding a lily at this point. :wub

STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again at some point. I will fight anyone...ANYONE...who tries to come between me and my beloved Renee. All you bandwagon jumpers can step off before you get stepped on. :P

Guest pheadley
well you better get ready for a fight then dsrchris... lets let the TWO audience decide what match A a streetfight B an iron man match or C a bikini contest.

well you better get ready for a fight then dsrchris... lets let the TWO audience decide what match A a streetfight B an iron man match or C a bikini contest.

Jonestown Streetfight. To the death. YOUR death.

Renee Young? More like Meh-nee Young...

And I used to like you. A bit. Perhaps. Sometimes.