Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Hogan Fired

Guest pheadley

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son.

I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.”

I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

I guess we’re all a little racist. F*cking n*gger.”

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he just say the n word or was he being racist as they are not the same context is everything
I take it you've posted without actually reading the thread?

Guest The Beltster
Did he just say the n word or was he being racist as they are not the same context is everything
He used it aggressively and he even said "I'm racist to a point", so he has buried himself really with that last comment more than anything. I 100% believe you can say racist things without being a racist person. Everybody has said things at times they dont mean, including racist shit, anybody who says they haven't is either a liar or a saint. However, when you clearly say I'm racist...well...you know.

Well derrrrr I think that was clear
It might be an idea to read a thread before commenting so you're up to speed on whatever conversation is taking place.

Could be wrong but I thought the T+C's said it's against the rules to post stuff where you respond with questions/posts that are clearly answered in a thread. Or that maybe Reddit.. meh.

Guest pheadley
everybody has said something in anger or even as a jokingly insult against friends. but hogan should of known better for the fact that he is a celeb. most of the time you see news about celebs its usually someone they trust has leaked out the information. if i say something racist to someone there might be shock but then its forgot about, were as hogan says something racist it will be put in a file and brought up forever just like mel gibson or michael richards. celebs have to live a way different lifestyle because there will always be someone out there trying to make a few quid off them.... AND HOGAN KNOWS THIS BEST Edited by pheadley

Guest pheadley

Hulk Hogan's lawyer David Houston spoke with FOX 411 on Friday about the controversy surrounding Hogan after racist comments he made were made public by The National Enquirer, leading WWE to terminate his contract and scrub him from the company.

Hogan's lawyer confirmed that the comments on the tape were made in 2006. The transcript was in a sealed deposition that is part of Hogan's $100 million lawsuit against Gawker for posting online video of Hogan having sex with Bubba the Love Sponge's wife Heather Clem. The sex video is reportedly on the same recording as the racist comments.

Houston is suspicious of Gawker leaking the transcripts and is threatening legal action. He said:

"I have my suspicions, as you can imagine. If I can find out it is Gawker who leaked the transcripts, we will bury them."

Gawker President and General Counsel Heather Dietrick denied they had anything to do with the transcripts being leaked. She issued this statement to FOX 411:

"Hulk Hogan has only one person to blame for what he said and no one from Gawker had any role in leaking that information."

Hogan's lawyer said Hogan asked him to tell his fans that he is "devastated" by his past actions and that he "sincerely apologizes to his family, friends and fans." Houston added, "He is not a racist. His history defines him as something different."

Guest Yodahew
"He is not a racist. His history defines him as something different."

How has his history defined him as something different? This happened in his history? How can they say he is not a racist? Hogan says he is himself. Damage control by the lawyer but this may backfire. Do we think WWE will ever reinstate him in the HoF?

Guest The Beltster

Yeah I'd imagine his careers an on-air personality in wrestling is over. Sad really, considering who he is and what he means to wrestling and WWE specifically. Heres a guy who was the face of the industry at the most important and memorable time and he ends up blackballed as a racist, no big farewell match, no celebration of his career. His last match will be against Sting in TNA in street clothes. No matter what anybody thinks of Hogan as a wrestler or a man, that's sad.

I imagine the next and only time WWE will ever celebrate him in a positive light again is when he dies and they churn out a tribute RAW.

Tna have begun removing all things associated with him as well.

Agreed with likes of belty and megz. Him on screen is all but over. And for the guy he is and the impact he made for pro wrestling. It's really sad to go out this way.

But we live in a age where you really have to watch what you say and how you say it especially with the technology we now have. The racist remarks by him will haunt him for a long time to come.

Guest The Beltster
The really fake, scripted apology he put out won't help either. I have no idea who tells these guys who get caught doing or saying stupid things to put out these written-for-them 'apologies' where its so insincere but whoever is giving this advice needs to f*ck off. If you're sorry, say you're sorry, but say it properly, and not in a way which normal people dont actually speak. And if you aren't sorry, then f*ck it, dont apologise.

Guest pheadley

2K representatives confirmed that Hulk Hogan has been pulled from WWE 2K16 and they issued the following statement:

We are highly respectful of the way that our partners choose to run their business and manage our partnerships accordingly. We can confirm that Hulk Hogan will not appear in WWE 2K16.

Guest pheadley

11760252_899906046725839_4835834766821572944_n.jpg?oh=07910c639cd811deb7eb8266335edd39&oe=56126EBD

11036258_848641541852290_8488633971181970890_n.jpg?oh=d174d611e40eebc9b1920d485348e5db&oe=56569D62&__gda__=1448831177_4feca6bb5566ee0233dd074560a94cc3

Like Page

Mark William Calaway

Athlete · 145,374 Likes

· 10 hrs ·

You Really Can't Erase Someone as Big as Hulk Hogan Away From History

View image on Twitter

CKtoD2ZWwAAlBKE.jpg

Follow

img_2839_normal.jpgHulk Hogan

✔@HulkHogan

Thank you my brother Virgil. Only love HH

11:27 PM - 24 Jul 2015

View image on Twitter

CKtn4KCXAAA3RYx.jpg

Follow

img_2839_normal.jpgHulk Hogan

✔@HulkHogan

Thank you my brother Mick only love. H

View image on Twitter

CKtGLuxVAAAvDVh.jpg

Follow

hdYs9RDU_normal.jpgBig Poppa Pump @ScottSteiner

now does everybody believe me that hogan is a piece of sh*t...will comment more later...traveling #Karma

The Iron Sheik

✔@the_ironsheik

WHO WANT TO SEE THE LEGEND REPLACE THE HIWDY DOODY HULK HOGAN IN THE @WWEToughEnough GIVE ME HELL YEAH

3:44 PM - 24 Jul 2015

Dennis Rodman

✔@dennisrodman

I've known @HulkHogan for 25 years. Here he is hanging with Kylin in NJ. There isn't a racist bone in that mans body.

Guest Jayfunk
It might be an idea to read a thread before commenting so you're up to speed on whatever conversation is taking place.

Might be an idea not to bother to comment you also know the answer to for the same reason surely

I really feel disappointed about all this. There's no real defence for Hogan, especially after saying he is racist, but I don't agree with the severity of the punishment by the rest of society that gets handed down to people in this sort of position. I think what gets said in private should remain there and who knows what Hogan was like, maybe he was drunk, high, angry or whatever else? I don't know, I don't want to be seen as defending him either but when a persons character is so clear for decades of their life, I don't know a few sentences of stupidity should erase all that.

The one thing I don't want, which will probably happen, is for Hogan to be ignored. He's my favourite wrestler of all-time, the biggest name in the industry and I don't think he deserves to just be hidden in the history books alongside Benoit until he dies, then we get a tribute show full of sanctimonious comments from wrestlers who talk about his mistakes outside the ring after every bit of praise for Hogan. He deserves more than that but it's a shame that he won't be looked at in the same light any more.

Hopefully he disappears for a while and then gets brought back into the WWE in a couple of years. I won't hold my breath for that but I hope it's what happens.